Are you happy?

by cyberjesus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony". M Gandi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJsdqxnZb0

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

I am happier since learning the TTATT

• Glander
    Glander

I am Jesus happy!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Can you be happy without "Jesus"?

• trujw
    trujw

Yes I would happiness is a state of mind. A priest told an Eskimo you will burn in hell if you don't worship Jesus. The Eskimo said but if you never told me about Jesus would I go to hell? The priest well no. The Eskimo why the fu$& did you tell me.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, you can be happy without Jesus.

Happiness depends on what happens....on circumstances.

Joy is deeper and is based on relationship. It is the fruit of the Spirit.

What you can't have without Jesus....is the joy of the Holy Ghost.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Thank you for sharing the video. My husband is a Life Coach and we have classes every week, and that video is reinforcing what my husband teaches. We teach "Healthy Body, Healthy Mind". So the life coaching program we do is based upon helping a person get healthy physically through exercise, nutrition, supplements, healthy eating and with that changing your thinking.

A lot of the life coaching tools we use include meditation, journaling, listening to affirmational CDs etc, which several of those were mentioned in the video. So I am sharing the video with my husband-- thanks again. I like it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I think this is just about the first or main question, we have to ask ourselves 'honestly' before we can move on away of JWism. The Org always told us we were 'happy' because of Jehovah,,the WTS,,the Meetings, Field service,,new world,,blah,,blah,,blah,,finally something happens & we can honestly admit,,no, I m not happy &&& and after questioning ourselves and re-analyzing,,we finally realize it's not 'our fault' afterall either....

• talesin
    talesin

CJ,, sorry I haven't got back to you... xoxo ... life has been quite difficult lately, and I've been remiss in keeping in touch.

xoxo

tal

• Satanus
    Satanus

When i'm doing what i enjoy, i am. Also, when i look at what i accomplished, i am. Other times, i still have depression.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit