New Light?

by Blind_Of_Lies 15 Replies latest jw friends

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

The July WT has been available for download since April 9th, I believe.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

most prob sont know old light, to much flickering

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

I've heard it is the topic being discussed in car groups in service - for a week now.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Ever noticed how when you expose something to JWs, before you can explain to them what they now believe, you have to explain to them what they used to believe?

• heathen
    heathen

Yah right , clarification. They expect you to react like a huge lamp was turned on and now can see the whole picture , That scripture does not say anything about the belongings in heaven but depicts a slave on earth working to promote the kingdom interests , The only way a LF gets to rule in heaven is if he dies as a martyr , this thing is being totally blown out of proportion , for the longest time they demanded obedience and unquestioning loyalty because they are the, "governing body", so how did they get to be that according to them , christ chose the WTBTS as his liason and gave them authority over the church . This thing just sounds like a dodge of liability because of law suites regarding molesters and the society has been caught advising members to ignore unless there are 2 witnesses . The government says they need to investigate any accusations .

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Heathen.

" We cannot be held responsible, we do not exist. " Hmmmmm... I just can't get over that fact that not even the Apostles are Faithful and discreet slaves of Christ. They were stewards of the Kingdom. What is looked for is that a man be found faithful, according to Paul. They were leading people to Christ! Jesus told Peter, " Feed my sheep." The FDS is only the GB of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit