Honest Reponse needed

by His Excellency 27 Replies latest social relationships

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm still attracted to Just Ron after 22 years together. I wouldn't trade him for any other man, no matter how sexy.

• okage
    okage

Five years into my relationship with my wife, I was still opening the car door for her and holding her hand in public.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

okage: " Five years into my relationship with my wife, I was still opening the car door for her and holding her hand in public. "

Oh dear. On Minimus' thread, you said you come to this site for the, I think it was, "... hot and cold running chicks on tap. .."

Actually, I've never minded my husband looking at the "chicks" as long as his tongue wasn't hanging out, like this -- . Married 41 years. The initial passion fades over the years but never entirely goes away, if you work at it.

• prologos
    prologos

rotp: I overheard this on a job: " Honey, I dont care where you get your appetite, as long as you come home to eat." never mind Math 5;28.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Good one, prologos! Another similar idea from "The Big Bang Theory":

"[My wife] doesn't care what gets my engine running as long as I park it in the right garage."

• smiddy
    smiddy

I had just turned 19 when I met my future wife , she was only 15 1/2 ( she looked older ) after 52 years of marriage I think we are closer now than we ever were , has she been attracted to others ? of course she has as I, also have been , but neither of us have ever acted on it Two reasons for this are 1. The consequences of such an action not just for us , but for our children and also our immediate family .2. I have always had a high sense of loyalty to ones partner , and I just could not live with the guilt of breaking that loyalty .

She is my soul mate

smiddy

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

We have been married for 31 years and my husband still tells me I am sexy and beautiful. For us things just keep getting better especially now that we are both out of the religion!

• love_ever_wanting
    love_ever_wanting

My Two Cents.

Looks are important, you have to be able to imagine waking up to that face everyday, make sure its not a face the "only a mother can love" lol

In short you don't have to be gorgeous, just don't be ugly... have all your teeth, a clean face, and no unibrow, thats all thats required for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit