I'M SERIOUS!!!! If you eat cupcakes you will die at the Big "A"

by Gojira_101 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I was just doing dishes not really thinking about anything in particular, and all of a sudden this experience came flooding back and I started crying.

A few years ago I went back to one of the States I lived in to see/visit my friends (Before I learned TTATT, I was still a happy Borg at this time).

The friends I were staying with had two young girls, one was 3rd grade and the other was preschool. So one day the father comes home after picking up the older girl (I think she was 7, 8...I'm not sure exactly this was several years ago) and she was all red and looked like she had been crying. I noticed she had some blue at the corner of her mouth. First thing was dad yelled at her to go to her room. Mother asked dad what happened and the two of them went into their room and shut the door. I was left sitting on the couch wondering what happened. I thought maybe she was bullied or got hurt or had hurt someone....etc. She really was a sweet kid and nice. She really liked me for some reason and I liked her to, she was a cool kid.

A few minutes later the parents come out, dad goes upstairs and mom comes back and sits in the living room. I asked her if everything was okay. She looked really upset and disappointed. This is what she told me "Gojira don't ever have children in this system, and if you, don't send them to school."

Here I'm thinking something bad happened, like really bad, their girl stabbed someone with a pencil or something. So mom would not tell me what happened. Just them I hear dad upstairs not yelling but talking loud enough to where I could hear everything.

I'm crying right now just thinking about this.

Dad: You know you're not supposed to eat birthday cupcakes.

Girl: but dad it was just a cupcake, I didn't wish them a happy birthday.

Dad: that doesn't matter you know how Jehovah feels about eating birthday cupcakes. You know what Jehovah will do to you.

Girl: The little girl let out the most horrible scream/whaling of a cry/sob. Almost like when you see a mom who just found out their child died.

Dad: answer me, what will happen?

Girl: I'm going to die at Armageddon.

Dad: So the next time they are passing around those birthday cupcakes, will you take one?

Girl: NO!!!!

I'm so sick to my stomach right now thinking about this. This kind of SH*T is so crazy who can make it up. Her supposedly "loving" father is telling her she is doing to die at Armageddon, God is going to kill her because she ate a birthday cupcake.

I don't know what is worst, the father telling her this or the fact back them I thought it was "normal" and the "right thing to do." This poor girl! I wish I could take her away from her parents!

Gojira.

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

Aaah crap, I just ate a Hello Kitty cupcake! Guess I'm doomed. Guess I should binge eat, drink heavily daily, and go worship Baal. *Sigh* That poor little girl. I don't remember you telling me that story! Ok, so you WERE still Borg, but dang! I remember my 4th Grade teacher called my parents and said that I put an ornament on the classroom tree lol. I was in SO much trouble! (I was always in trouble, so I don't remember what happened)

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

If it's a birthday cupcake you will die.

If it's a regular cupcake you are fine.

God it is so disturbing! ALL OF IT! Who tell their kid they will die if they eat a birthday cupcake? This is so traumatic for a kid!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

they might as well save up to pay for their children's therapy

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Unbelievable. Now, after you've been out you look back and see how ridiculous everything is.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's abuse.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Yep, you're right WH. I wish some child psychologists could see how JW's treat their kids. My dad used to beat me with a 2 inch leather belt and tell me that he would beat the devil out me.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I had this situation come up when I was a dub. I just said to my daughter that even though she didn't see a problem with it, she should think about it more and make a better decision next time. I saw no need to back a big deal about it. What they did was just poor parenting.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

If God didn't want us to eat cupcakes, why did he create cupcake pans?

And this is why I am here. To get the experience and mental fortitude together to be able to shed part of my life I am going to miss, for the sake of my son not being a nutburger.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I once engaged in Fiddle Faddle with a Ho Ho and felt really dirty. Little Debbie was great ( I call her "Snack Cake"), but I felt even more dirty than when I was with the Ho Ho. To make things worse, Little Debbie did a Banana Flip on my Ding Dong while the Ho Ho watched. Later, Little Debbie left me for the Three Muskateers.

Later, I was diagnosed with Goobers which made little Dots all over my Whopper. It was a gummi bear to get rid of. My dr. told me I had a Snowballs chance in Hot Tamales of being cured and it cost me a 100 Grand. Yeah, I know...I can hear all the Snickers right now.

The moral of this story is: Don't eat birthday cupcakes! It's not called the "gateway" snack for nothing. Birthday cake is what started me down my dark path...

It's too bad that the JW god is so overly sensitive and immature that eating a cupcake sends him over the edge into homicidal rage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit