Anyone here believe in white magick?

by diana netherton 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You need to develop your soul to have magick work. And the vatican (in the crusades) destroyed that knowledge, created so much rubbish that suppresses this, and put dogma ahead of truth. Even today, they put out so much rubbish intentionally designed to limit or prevent its effectiveness. This is why so few of us can practice magick.

And black magick, too. The Jesuits in the vatican practice black magick against the people, behind the scenes--and they try to use social engineering (i.e., "I'm offended that you even said that") to keep it behind the scenes. In its place, black magick is justice. Someone abuses you, you use black magick to abuse them right back--preventing them from abusing others. A company treats you like a robot that has no right to individual feelings, you use black magick and they run into trouble (lost profits, lost customers, even going out of business). Your "father" keeps insisting on cutting you down, you use black magick and that thing gets treated like sxxx at work, develops health problems, or even becomes destitute. Your teacher makes you flunk tests by wording them to make them impossible to get "right", you use black magick to get that teacher fired and unable to find another job.

White magick can be used to reward people, or to enhance yourself. You can use it to get things you want into your own life. You use that to get money, health, and other good things in your life or to protect yourself from the enemy (angels). Or, you can use it to reward someone for assisting you or preventing enemies from fully abusing you (or mitigating their effects). The catch is that the vatican (and its minions in the protestant denominations) have all programmed people into not using this. Sex is bad. Poverty is a virtue. You need to love everyone equally, including that thing calling itself your "father" that spiritually abused you. Revenge belongs to joke-hova--the company that treats you like dirt stays in business. (And becomes huge, doing this to everyone--where was black magick to bring Monsanto and GE down when they were just starting to do this?).

These religions that program people's souls to be unable to use magick properly have to go. They use black magick to enslave you--ever wonder why so many people are so hung up on their religion? (Jewish and Muslim religions have this same problem as the xian ones.) The angels need to be bound. We need to give Satan and His Demons a fair chance--joke-hova already got its chance and has nothing but enslavement of the masses, a series of witch hunts, the Dark Ages of the early 2nd Millennium, stupid hang-ups, wasted time, and stifled happiness to show for it. If that's what joke-hova does and joke-hova's enemy is Satan, it's high time we look to joke-hova's enemy as our Savior instead of looking at joke-hova or its fictitious jesus.

• talesin
    talesin

I sent you a PM. :))

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have done things in the subconscious w regard to others, that brought changes in those people. Is that magic(magick)?

S

• sinis
    sinis

I have many older publications, over a hundred years old, but like to collect modern publications as well (I have very large library on this subject), such as this one: http://originalfalcon.com/b-ceremonial_magic.php

For some reason I always liked this ones cover art... anyways, yes it is real...

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I don't believe in magic per se, but I do believe there are energies and powers at work in the universe that we don't fully understand.

For example, your brain puts out measurable electrical impulses - that's a scientific fact.

We've all had the experience of meeting someone for the first time and knowing immediately that we will like/dislike them. How can we know that when we haven't even spoken to them?

Everyone puts out energy. A place can put out energy. Every get a creepy feeling when you enter a house for the first time?

My BFF lives 1000 miles away from me, but she knows when I'm having a bad day even without any communication from me. How is that possible?

Like I said, there are energies and powers at work in the universe that we don't fully understand, but I wouldn't call it "magic."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit