My babies! :) Just a feel good picture.... makes you smile.

by Butterflyleia85 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Beautiful little ones!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My grandson is an Ian, but he is not so cute and cudly, he just turned 18. This is my grandaughter Lain, age 4

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I had the privilege of having my sweet little grandsons with me all weekend. Mouthy - I thought of you several times. The boys watch this video that uses clips from a number of songs, one of them is "It's not unusual". My youngest grandson was singing "It's not unusual" before his bath last night. It made me laugh, so I looked up Tom Jones and showed him the video - thinkiing of you the whole time, Grace.

Our little ones DO make us smile. EVen when we don't have them nearby, we can remember the things they did, the things they said, the unique little baby-isms. They stay with us forever in memory.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Sad to think Jayhoover hates Non and/or Ex) JW Kids.

• talesin
    talesin

Aw, they are sweet, sweet babies!

And LisaRose, Lain is adorable!

Granny, I'm so sorry you are feeling miserable. You are so right "old age ain't for sissies", and I hate to think of you feeling so poorly .... my hugs sent your way!

xo

tal

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thank you Talisen

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks kids for the lovely pictures also for you kind thoughts of me
    You are my kids -because the WT took mine away. But you have all
    been a really wonderful.kind,loving,replacement ..Lisa Rose she is a beauty!!
    !Mammo.Your grandson has good ears ,& evidently a good singing voice

Hugs to all on board

• Thor
    Thor

such beautiful children!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Adorable

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thank you ruderedhead, found sheep, and billy the ex-bethelite (great videos by the way!).

Thanks whathappened and sooner7nc!

Haha Satanus that's funny!

HAHA moshe you crack me up for a minute there I was like crap did I misspell again!! I think everyone on JWN know by now I can't spell... so I can say I find it fun to just laugh at myself... and seriously I thought I spelled boobs for a minute there. Ha But I didn't and ummm yes everybody loves babies and kittens...

Thank you wasblind and Aunt Fancy!

Aww LisaRose your granddaughter Lain is adorable!! I love blond hair blue eyes!! My husband had really blond hair and blue eyes when he was that age and I'm crossing my fingers alexis will too.

Aww mamochan13 that's so sweet... my mom feels the same way when I bring my kiddos over. Hehe

Zordino... I think JWs make excuses for that... ;)

Thank you talesin, Thor and mind blown.

Mouthy you are so awesome to be on here. I love your posts no matter what! It your honesty and your ways that I love about you!! In a way you kinda replace the grandma that has shunned me... I miss her so much even when she can be a bit blunt about things. Hehe I just say Oh grandma... (sigh and roll my eyes with a smile) ok ok your right... She puts me in my place for sure. I wish she got to see her grandkids (she shuns me and there for my children have to suffer)... well at least you get to enjoy them for them. They're not apostate children... no labels... But when looked upon I want everyone to smile and see them for who they are... Precious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit