The Kingdom is Within

by maccauk11 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Post 121 of 121
    Since 7/27/2011

The Watchtower Society is embracing preterism or partial preterism. I read the magazine and they did not evne mention the "parousia" of Christ just the great tribulation. As for me i beleive all things were fulfillled in the 1st century."truly i tell you ( jesus speaking those right in front of him) some of you standing here will NOT die until you see the son of man coming in his Kindom". Also he said they would not finish going through all the tribes of Israel before he returned on the clouds. Mankind has been in spiritual bandage and deception ofr 2000 years .The Kingdom is here within the hearts of True believers. It cannot be seen, it is no part of this world, it is not built with bricks an mortar it is spiritual and here now.

There is no physicla representation of The Kingdom. They were done away with in the 1st Century. We now livein a New Covenant which is spiritual in nature.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

The kingdom is not "within." When he said the kingdom is "in your midst" it meant it was right in front of you. That's because it was secretive. That meant that someone standing there in front of you, in your midst, was part of the kingdom but wasn't talking about it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

macc

That is the most spiritual view. It agrees w spiritual paths, across the board, form west to east. It leaves open the door that jesus was aluding to that traditional inner spiritual experience, that he may have experienced it, himself. The nt writers didn't understand it, as they had no experience w it, as the wt doesn't, today.

S

• Pterist
    Pterist

Lars58****The kingdom is not "within."*******

The kingdom/realm of God existed before the creation of the world in the unity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and Jesus stated that Divine presence would be with his followers.

All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come TO ME through them . I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name - the name you gave me - so that they may be one as we are one … My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be IN US so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I IN THEM and you in me . May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them AND THAT I MYSELF MAY BE IN THEM .’" John 17:1-5, 8, 10-11, 20-26

John 14:23...

14:23 Jesus answered - Because ye love and obey me, and they do not, therefore I will reveal myself to you, and not to them. My Father will love him - The more any man loves and obeys, the more God will love him. And we will come to him, and make our abode with him -

What is the ultimate goal of the incarnate Life of God (aka The Word) becoming flesh ???....

When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all. 1 Corinthians 15:28

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

the Kingdom is within its just like its within oyu who your parents are right. So those who belong ot the Kingdom know it.The Kingdom is The Messiah if you deny the Kingdom oyu deny TheMessiah

• designs
    designs

Well thank Thor that was settled.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

I agree.

My reference was to Luke where it says:

20 But on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, he answered them and said: “The kingdom of God is not coming with striking observableness, 21 neither will people be saying, ‘See here!’ or, ‘There!’ For, look! the kingdom of God is in YOUR midst.”

This is speaking more specifically about the date Christ will return and when the kingdom will be established in heaven. This is referencing that those who are part of the kingdom would not be telling anyone about who or where Christ was. Thus those of the elect are of the elect in secret. Further, they would not gather publicly but are made up of people all around you and thus in that sense the kingdom, which is made up of members of the elect, would be in no particular place with members of the elect possibly standing all around you and thus "in your midst."

In other words, you may have a group of people at the Kingdom Hall where several are of the elect, but secretly so. The kingdom will have arrived in 1992 as the Bible teaches. Some may then wonder WHERE is this kingdom, that is, where are the members of this kingdom? The answer is, the kingdom is right there in front of you and around you and thus "in your midst" but it is not that obvious, because it has no observable structure.

When Christ said it is "in your midst" it meant that members of the elect would be various secret members in a crowd of people and thus the kingdom would actually bein in their midst, but it would not be discernible by the naked eye.

Of course, the anointing is personal and could be conceived of being within the individual, of course, so in that since the kingdom is within individual members. But no individual member is the entire kingdom, in fact, the whole body of members make up the kingdom. So the kingdom anointing may be within each individual, but the kingdom itself, the entire body of members of the kingdom is not within any individual, just their individual anointing.

Saying something is "in your midst" isn't exactly saying something is merely "within you." Christ could have said, "the kingdom of God is within you" rather than "it is in your midst."

Thanks for having an open mind.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

good point but im sayingthe Kingdom came in the 1st century after the destruction of Jerusalem. If Jesus is King which we all agree, then he must have a Kingdom he rules over and that Kingdom must have subjects. So he returned spiritually in the 1st century ie pentecost after the old covenant was done away with forever. That same Holy Sipirt did not leave the earth, it remains and is conquering all things to bring mankind back to the father. Why would it come then go again then come back again. When the purpose is for all nations to acknowledge the King of Kings . It is spiritual . Not made by human hands. Thanks for the comments.Keep seeking, knocking and asking

• heathen
    heathen

If you read the WTBTs take on them seeing christ come in the kingdom , it was at mathew 17:3 . They say it was merely a pre figure of what was to come later , they only had a vision of it . I agree it is in the hearts and minds of men and people living a high moral life style keeping seperate from the corrupting influence in the world and holding tightly to innocense .In that way people show they are subjects of the kingdom . A kingdom is a government that can rule from far away and the bible does say that the lord is not far away from us . I do believe that mathew 24 does show that jesus rules in the midst of his enemies and there is a parousia during the end times .

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Aye, there's no flies on Tolstoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit