QFR- Is the use of Toilet Paper appropriate for True Christians today?

by Theocratic Sedition 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Truly happifying counsel, bringing the light of truth where the sun doesn't shine.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Super funny, if they printed this in a WT, the sheeple would stop using TP.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

😂👍

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

You arsed us a question..i dont know the answer.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

My WT library has absolutely no reference to "toilet paper" or wiping the posterior. This was a brilliantly written -- to mimic their style -- piece.

• Harry
    Harry

and we look forward to the day when God blesses us with an eternity without toilet paper!

So does that mean we are going to back using leaves or maybe rub are bums on the ground, that does sound like paradise ???

• Achille
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Too funny.

• Davros
    Davros

Yes. I knew of one brother who succumbed to temptation and who secretly misused Charman Ultra Soft. He was afflicted with painful hemorrhoids and eventually had to confess to the body of elders. The elders provided him with loving council and reminded him of Jobs painful affliction of boils. He repented and now serves in the full time ministry in the Skidmarks Congregation.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I remember my uncle decades ago showing kids how to get by using only one square of toilet paper. Fold it in half, fold it in half again so that you have square that is one-fourth the size of the original square. Then carefully tear off the corner so that when you open the square up there is a hole in the middle of it. Be careful to keep the piece you just tore off. Now you can slip the square over the finger of choice and take a good slow swipe across your arse-hole. Now fold the square over your finger and use the tissue to wipe off your finger. Now, hopefully you kept the little piece you tore off. Use that to clean out under your fingernail.

Perhaps someone could forward these instructions to WT headquarters for use in the field? Think of the money they could save on T.P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit