Sexual Terrorism

by Amazing 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Why call pedophiles "Sexual Terrorists?" Look into the eyes of a young child who has been a victim and you will see why. Look into the eyes and life of a grown women whose life has been scared from childhood, and hear about the hell she has had to work through.

If you could see my eyes, you would see the eyes of experience - you would see a man who, as a 5 year old boy, watched his sister raped by a pedophile - and who knew the feeling of being totally helpless. You would see the eyes of a man who discovered that a religious man repeatedly raped yet another of his loved ones when she was a young girl.

I know this pain inside out. It is terrorism every bit as evil and frightening as any other kind. If you could look into my eyes, you would see a grandfather who was very concerned upon learning that my son-in-law's JW dad was arrested and convicted for pedophilia while the JW Elders merely "reproved" this disgusting waste of a human being.

If you could see my eyes, you would see someone who reported JW sexual terrorists to the authorities, and who could only watch as the investigators could not get the victims to talk ... WHY? ... because those who harbor these sexual terrorists shield them in a cloak of protecting their religious image - and conned the victims and their parents into silence. I have known this pain for 50 years.

On September 11, 2001 and subsequently, the mantra of the United States and the western world has been to seek out and bring to justice international terrorists and those who harbor them.

The harboring of sexual predators and preferential pedophiles among certain religions - especially known to us, the Watch Tower religion - means that this religion is an accomplice to and a harbor of sexual terrorism. These religious leaders and those sexual terrorists they harbor need to be identified and brought to justice ... and go to the Gray Bar Hotel --- for a long time.

This is a long entrenched war ... yet a just cause ... because good responsible, mature adults cannot sit by and do nothing while this sexual terrorism continues and is harbored by the JW religion. We will continue to work with the authorities, law enforcement, attorneys, and the media to keep the focus and heat on these so-called Christian religions that harbor sexual terrorists.

The Watchtower religion WILL be forced to change, or be brought to justice for harboring sexual terrorist! Currently, there are many thousands of sexual terrorists among Jehovah's Witnesses. Yes, some few have been Disfellowshipped ... but most are only reproved, usually privately.

Imbalanced Scales of Watchtower Justice: While people like you and me are kicked out for disagreeing with their doctrines ... the JWs calls us 'wicked', and on the side of Satan, and evil apostates ... yet, they continue to hide and harbor one of the most serious crimes in human civilization ... sexual terrorism. The Watchtower leaders are no better than the Taliban and Al Quaeda. The crime is different, but the moral ugliness is the same.

If the Watchtower Society could not hide behind their religious cloak, they would have been brought down long ago. They use and abuse a basic civil freedom ... much like people who abuse freedom of speech by yelling, Fire!, in a crowded theater.

Of any thing the Watchtower has done wrong - harboring sexual terrorists is truly is the most disgusting: Justice is moving slowly ... but surely ... and they will be forced to face the man in the black satin robe as they learn to spell D-E-F-E-N-D-A-N-T over and over, again and again.

It this about anger or acting in an inflammatory way? No! There is no hate, anger, venom, or extreme emotion ... there is righteous indignation, the cold hard steel of determination ... and the hard reality that the time has come for the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society to be judged as they have judged others ... to get the measure that they have measured out to others ...

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing,

Only a warp minded person who think of sexual terrorism.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes Freddie ... the minds of the Watchtower leaders are warped for harboring sexual terrorists.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Thank you Amazing for yet another fine commentary.

• TheStar
    TheStar

((((Amazing))))

The Watchtower leaders are no better than the Taliban and Al Quaeda.
    This is exactly what I said to a friend of my a few weeks ago. I said "Osma has nothing on these guys."

Thanks for sharing.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((( amazing ))))

And thanks, as always, for the bttt fredhall!!

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing,

I met some in Bethel not to long ago. We talked about pedolphiles and how should it be handle in the congregations. They do not harbor pedophiles and they don't not defend them too. Like the brothers told me at Bethel, if you and Bowen know some JW pedolphiles then call the police.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

(((((Amazing)))))

Sad post, and one that really hits home. You should write a book.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Moe

• 2SYN
    2SYN

So now the Americans will have to start bombing New York to get rid of the terrorists in Brooklyn! Excellent!

Nice post, BTW...couldn't resist that jab tho!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I agree with MrMoe. You have so many experiences and obviously a lot to say, and you do it with such clarity that I feel it should be encompassed in a book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit