Watchtower encourages children to shun DF parents.

by Azazel 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    bigmac - "quit mixing with anyone called a brother----in other words--someone who still claims to be a jw--even though their lifestyle is at odds with watchtower rules. but--if that person has left the religion of their own free will----and no longer calls themselves a brother----whats their problem?"

Sooner or later, the subject of why they left (of their own free will) will come up, and the WTS doesn't want that; it almost always starts others down that path, too.

• barry
    barry

In summary it appears the WT society wants absolute loyalty above family and friends outside the religion. anyone taking the societys approach should be looked on with complete suspicion. There should be no conflict but the WT enforces conflict between people. Who could trust a JW under this type of teaching.?

Its actually the exact opposite of what people of other churches think and do.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    barry - "Its actually the exact opposite of what people of other churches think and do."

Mainstream Christianity says "zig", the WTS says "zag".

Rutherford started that, and afterward, the WTS took the ball through the end zone and out into the frickin' parking lot.

They've never stopped running that play.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Disfellowshiped kids are encouraged to take care of their elderly Witness parents.

JW Childern in good standings, (Pioneers, Elders, Elderettes, C.O., D.O.s ect) are happy when disfellowshiped family are picking up all the slack they are too busy to handle..

One of the biggest hurdles elders in the Jehovah's Witness Theology is trying to explain how the best appearing families in the Organization are the worst to their parents. The religion thrieves off hypocrisy and blind obedience to the Slave, even if this means giving up your humanity. The Organization has rewarded all the faithful Witnesses by turning off their brains even though most suffer severe emotional problems and do not know why. Go Figure!

My older brother "El Ladron (The Thief), stold from my parents,, stold from me and is still a COBE after fifteen years of stealing, my crazy mother-in-law said "I need to wait on Jehovah because he is using my brother, how screwed up is that?"

Ex-motherinlaw found ways to judge others of being weak, while she traveled up and down the coast looking for her 50 year old son, finding him in action with his "Fing-Tents" or Sex pup tents and a married woman he lured away from her family, he promised them a better life but only if she worked while he stayed home drinking, and taking meth.) she made excuses for his alchoholism and caught him screwing married women. She acted like she was the Virgin Mary, that's why she could talk to him after he broke up ten married familes (He loved chasing married women because they don't have STDs. Motherex thought said "my boy is just weak, he needs my love as she condemmed other parents with DF'ed sick kids to Ghenna!) because she was of the annointed. She never thought it was wrong to break all the rules on disfellowshiping for herself, she condemmed others of her own hypocrisy! Love those JW teachers who never once qouted scripture, just watchtowers and books because they did not love their Bible like they loved the magazines!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit