JW's like when tragic events the Boston bombing happen.

by El_Guapo 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JWOP
    JWOP

I'm not so sure JW's "LIKE" it, I think it's more that they're conditioned to automatically turn it into a Witnessing Moment.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What,it's not Armegheddon yet?

• minimus
    minimus

My mother asked me if I thought of Armageddon at all. I said, not at ll!!!....they just don't get it.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think it is their JW egos that makes them get excited when tragedies happen. They have wasted their entire lives in an endtimes cult preaching the end is near and that Jehovah is going to kick everyones butt to the curb who isn't a JW. And guess what after all those years nothing has happened. Anything that can be interpreted as a sign than what they have been preaching is coming true is consider a good thing by them. It is really a sad way to live.

• d
    d

I have heard nothing from any witness.I would not be suprises if any witness gain any excitementment from this.would in my opinon would be quite appaling. I mean how can any sane human find joy in this tragedy.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

First reaction I got was: Well... we know it all must happen... (DaFuq?!)

The "fun" thing is... they never say it when it happens to themselves! ("someone shot me in the ass but hey... it all must happen before the end!")

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

El_G - I like the way you handled this. Bravo!'

'Exciting'' is not a word I would associate with the deaths and injury of innocent people.

8c726a462877ff8df3c6d9658167d238fb962704

• Emery
    Emery

I would have told him he sounds like a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I really hate how Witnesses will send emails asking how the Witnesses are in areas where disasters hit?

It is bad that no Witnesses get hurt but don't care about the others? Other than ones to preach to?

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

They don't care because it is the easy way to paradise I guess :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit