He listed the refinements and changes that occurred in the last couple of years:
1- Study Edition of WT - allows the society to use more meaty articles and not worry about non JWs understanding them.
2- Public Edition of WT and Awake. Everything is written in a simpler way to help readers understand.
3- Reduction of the Magazines size from 32 to 16
4- Reduction of weekly meetings to allow more for family worship
5- Regular Pioneers can attend more than once the pioneer school
6- The new schools of Single brothers and Married couples which later got combined to school of evangelizer
7- The greater use of Audio and Video in our ministry
8- The new redesigned website. More languages are available online
9- Special metropolitan ministry - allows to capture the people who may not want to talk with us at home
10- The new Search Guide which is available in 160 languages compared to the WT Library which is only available in 40 languages.
That’s all he mentioned. I think he missed some others:
1- New tithing arrangement
2- No Bible study when CO visits
3- Scrapping of special assembly day and splitting Circuit assemblies to 1 day and having it twice in a year
4- Changing the name of the District Conventions to Regional Conventions
5- Scrapping of D.O's., and their responsibilities picked up by C.O.'s
6- C.O. given ultimate power in appointing and deleting elders and MS
7- Allowing tablets on platform
1) Cancelled the home Bible Study groups
2) Started Family Worship Evening
3) Initiated schools at HQ for single sisters, single brothers, & married couples
4) Stopped applications for the Gilead Missionary School - it's now invitation only
5) Produced greatly inferior quality paperback Bibles and songbooks - which quickly fell apart
6) Introduced a Study Watchtower for "deeper" articles for Witnesses
7) Reduced the pages in the public Watchtower and the Awake by 50%
8) Introduced a website where literature, Assembly programs & videos can be downloaded by people, rather than giving printed material away
9) In the July 2013 Study Watchtower, several MAJOR teachings which were the "truth" for many decades, were REVERSED!!!
10) Set up a scheme whereby every congregation cancelled their KH private insurance, and paid the premium to the Org.
11) Established the Kingdom Hall Trust - which effectively assigns ultimate control of the KH to the Org! (Google Menlo Park)
12) World HQ gets sold off after nearly 100 years
13) Numerous country Branches sold off and Bethelites made redundant
14) Every District Overseer in the world to be made redundant in September 2014 - "many" will be used as Circuit Overseers
15) New donation arrangement to be instituted this year, by getting Witnesses to pledge and pay a specific amount of cash every month.
16) Only a privileged few thousand got invited to the Annual Meeting - in future, everyone will see it via videolink
17) The sell-off and relocation of the Britain Branch
18) The Worldwide Kingdom Hall Construction Team to replace the RBC in its present form
19) The Revised edition of the New World Translation Bible
20) WTBTS registers as an NGO and attends the conferences of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. (OSCE) 21) All Circuit Overseers to retire at 70
21) All Circuit Overseers to retire at 70
22) CoBE approaching/80 years old to retire.
23) New "pledging" [tithing] arrangement and the taking of every congregations' "excess funds".