Any ex elder/bethelite willing to talk/email with awakening JW?

by SeekingTheRealTruth 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Ex elder here. I would be happy to talk with anyone in your family. I was baptized in 1969 and preached 6 years about the possibility of 1975. When 1975 came and went I continuned on and spent 32 years in the Org in total.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Ex elder here. I would be happy to talk with anyone in your family. I was baptized in 1969 and preached 6 years about the possibility of 1975. When 1975 came and went I continuned on and spent 32 years in the Org in total.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

I also was an elder and found out the truth about the truth. (TATT) have your mother read Ray Franz books and she will wake up fast. I think my avatar might be scary too. But the most scariest symbol is the watchtower. Their words are full of lies and dead mans bones.

• SeekingTheRealTruth
    SeekingTheRealTruth

Thank you everybody for your support! I have received some PM's and really appreciate your willingness to communicate with her.

@Bob_NC -it's funny because I used to tell my Mom that the society preached that the end would come in 1975..even showing her articles (cuz i wasnt born then) but she would deny that they ever taught that, when they clearly did. You just never know when a family or friend will ever realize all the lies.. We can never lose hope.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ex bethelite pioneer. Happy to help out if i can. Pm me.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Ex elder here. I was one for 24 years and P.O. in two diffrent congregations. PM me if you like. Good to hear from you. Totally ADD

• Ding
    Ding

SeekingTheRealTruth,

I have sent you a PM.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have spoken to two elders that left because of judicial committees that just went down all wrong, awakening them to the fact that holy sprit has nothing to do with theproceedings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit