Jehovah's Witnesses in Southern Russia Face New Charges

by AndersonsInfo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Russia went through a radical downsizing a few decades ago. What is left intact has quite a few social problems, like money problems and drug use. Its social structure is in bad shape. It certainly doesn't need another divisive force like the wt org rooting through it. As an apocalyptic relgion, the wt promotes extreme hoplessness. Let the established orthodox have its monopoly. In this case, i think the orthodox church is a force for good.

S

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Barbara could you clear up for us why you resigned as VP of AAWA?

Were you aware the president was using a pseudonym on the official documentation?

• okage
    okage

@Slimboyfat

Wow! That's totally off-topic and quite demanding toward a woman whose track record means none of us could shine her shoes, let alone pry into her personal life.

The AAWA site said she left for personal reasons. She is one of a handful of people with mainstream credibility on here. If it's something worth sharing, or is any of our business, Barbara will tell us.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Okage said: @AndDontCallMeShirley: Most likely a baptized JW lying

ADCMS: Okage- I believe the technical term is "Theocratic War Strategy". LOL.

The rest of the planet calls it lying. But, in the JW mind, lying for God = acceptable/Christian/theocratic.

It must help JWs sleep at night.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That was Cedars version of events anyway, and as we know from the Facebook page affair not always to be relied upon.

Not demanding at all. Maybe Barbara would like to set the record straight. I just ask the obvious question. Barbara can answer or not as she wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit