Need help with some bound volumes

by outsmartthesystem 10 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Hello all. Court is fast approaching and my team and I could use a little help in finding some hard copy articles. (bound volumes will work too) I need the following:

1957 WT bound volume (in particular – 5-1-57)

1960 WT bound volume (in particular – 6-1-60)

1988 WT bound volume (in particular - 4-15-88)

1988 June KM

2004 WT bound volume (in particular – 2-15-04)

2006 WT bound volume (in particular – 4-15-06)

2007 WT bound volume (in particular – 1-15-07, 2-15-07, 12-15-07)

2008 WT bound volume (in particular – 9-1-08)

2012 WT bound volume (in particular 4-15-12, 6-15-12)

2011 Examining the Scriptures Daily

I am more than happy to pay for not only the bound volume or magazine itself.....but also shipping and handling. Please PM me if you think you can obtain any of these. It is MUCH appreciated.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Copies from the CD rom won't help? If not, sorry I can't help. Wish I could. I do have the old Organization book 1972 if there is anything in particular you are looking for.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Ebay has some of them . Also Amazon

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I've nailed a few on ebay......but am struggling with the '57 Watchtower and the 2000 era bound volumes (since most people were using CD rom by then)

Problem with the CD ROM is.....when you print it out....it doesn't come with any type of proof that it is from the WT Society. Worst case is.....I can bring a laptop w/ me to court and use the disk.....but hard copies would be better

I will check amazon

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Oh sorry I have the 2012 not the 2011 Examining the Scriptures Daily

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

WF - Ok. No biggie. Please ignore my PM then

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I wish you well in the hard times you are going through . Way to go recording your JC

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/239821/1/Last-night-was-my-martyring

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I have the bound volumes of the WT for the years 1988,2004 and 2006 in the list above.

I'm not really interested in selling them but would be willing to loan them to help in your court case.

If you just paid the shipping to and fro wolud be fine with me.

Depending on how soon you need them, I imagine the shipping to you would cost a bit more if it needs to be very expeditious.

As far as the return shipping, it wouldn't matter to me if it took a month or more by ground (anything to save you some money) just as long as they were returned so that others might/may use them in the future for reference and court cases etc.

Also not sure where you are located but I'm in N.C.
    If it is convenient or feasible for you to drive and pick them up from me that could be arranged as well.

• sinis
    sinis

They, may be at my MIL house. When I left I had a huge library, back into the 40's and I shit canned everything in the trash. My believing spouse took them out, and I believe to her moms. She goes once in a while, not regular. I can look this weekend...

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Thank you Sinis. And thank you Stonewall.

Stonewall......you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit