Facebook Watchtower 'Support' Page

by jw07 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw07
    jw07

This may or may not have been done before:

1. I'm thinking of creating a 'pro-jw' Facebook page. I notice allot of my sleeping friends joining them and liking and posting the hell out of every sleazy, recited piece of Watchtower drivel posted.

2. I will post pro-jw information initially: comments from the text, study article info etc.
    for a while…That is until it reaches around 3000 fans (ambitious I know).

3. Real objective: when the page reaches that amount of fans or greater I will systematically begin posting information that can wake people up or at least make them think. Starting with simple info like the amount of times the end was hyped, 1914, 1918, 1975, etc etc – BUT WE ARE STILL RIGHT! Breakdowns of points like the calculation to 607BCE so people can add it up for themselves and see the flaws. Links about cults and their methodology throughout the years. – BUT WE ARE NOT LIKE THEM! Who are the GB members (names, pictures etc), they changing to the FDS and making ‘food’ from the anointed irrelevant. The GB making the generation change and appointing their youngest member at 47 etc etc. It’s hard to explain, but hopefully it can be executed subtly and wake up at least a few hundred people.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

In that case..be sure to be the one and only administrator of the page...and act very very carefully! You hve to wait months or years before posting something sensitive

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Go ahead. This will probably be the first wt study where people just dont read the underlined comments served by the WTS in their papers. Interesting !!!

Bugbear

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

People aren't that stupid, JWs included. The minute you start posting items that are not in line with WT doctrine, their 'apostate light' goes on and they will disregard and quickly exit. It's like throwing in amended pages in Watchtowers and leaving them at Assembly Halls. That thing goes directly into the trash once the ruse is up.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

How can anyone trust you, even if all the merits are on your side, if you start out this way? It will backfire and screw you. If someone did it to me, I would be so angry I would automatically reject all their content and think of ways to fight back. From a political science view, your idea has been tried in the field. I may not know all the reasons but it does not work. Frankly, though, I have thought about doing it.

• mind blown
    mind blown

So not cool. This is how XJW's get a bad rap........and......all you will be doing is enforcing "JW's Persecution Complex".....

• Ding
    Ding

As soon as you start questioning the WT, JWs will drop you.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Yeah, it's sort of like joining a group on Facebook with "Anti-Watchtower" and "Activists" in the title. They will read no further.

• besty
    besty

do it.

1% success with 3000 JW's is 30 out of the cult.

30 new baptisms is wiping 1 circuit's worth of annual growth out - time well spent.

1 motivated ex-JW = 1 thousand tired JW's.

the Internet leverages us. use it.

and who knows...some of the 30 might get angry with you..

• never a jw
    never a jw

You should pretend to be a WT apologetic using the flimsy arguments from the WT, I am sure a well informed "apostate" can take you on "your argument". At some point you weaken your arguments until you look like you have been thoroughly defeated and embarrased by those "mentally diseased". That may get some converts to the dark side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit