fal$e teacher$

by unstopableravens 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ca: i know thanks for posting song! he speaks more truth in one rap than the wt does in a whole district convention!

• Bella15
    Bella15

I like casting crowns ..

@ ca: i know thanks for posting song! he speaks more truth in one rap than the wt does in a whole district convention! EXACTLY.

I remember when I was newly awaken listening to "Song of Hope" (by a singer in Lakewood Church) - I cried so much and that song became my anthem to start again with GOD on my side .. all 40 years of misery in the Watchtower Corporation washed away with that song, it gave me hope, it freed my soul, brought me to Christ, one song, one moment, one conversion right there...

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Casting Crowns is awesome. There's no one really like them.

I'm not a Lakewood church fan, due to Osteen and what I see as a very unChristian message of prosperity. But I do love the song, "Song of Hope".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1rbSQT-Sw

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah i know osteen is one of the ppl he calls out, along with benny hinn, creflo dollar, paula white , joyce meyer, ken copland, eddie long..etc... i have been listening to some good sermons today while i was working,im so glad i dont have to believe lies anymore! infact one sermon i was listening to was steve lawson "deception of false christ" he lays it down hard in that sermon, i think you would like it christ alone.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Send me a link. I'll have to send you a couple I've been loving lately. Andy Stanely is one of my favorite right now as far as practicle application. His sermons on marriage and love are second to none.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

christ alone: i cant send a link on this website i can by text (phone) pm me if you can

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit