• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

BTTT Thank you

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for the info.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

THE END IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER ... AGAIN...

June 2013 Kingdom Ministry Page 1 paragraph 4

4 Very soon this world’s ?nal “scene” will conclude, and the great tribulationwill begin. “The time left is reduced.” (1 Cor. 7:29) How important it is, then, to adapt and to do so without delay, so that we can accomplish the most in the limited time left!

• obarac
    obarac

So no BOE letters in this period??? Letter about new kingdom news???

• 88JM
    88JM

Thanks Atlantis - nice to have you back. Hope you got all your computer problems sorted?

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Greatly appreciated, Atlantis!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Atlantis.

Bangalore

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Same old do more crap. Pious-sneering during spring when you should be enjoying Astaroth's work (the beauty of things coming back to life) and getting cleaned up from winter (the mess in your lawn, repair work, or whatever else could have gone wrong during winter). Taking time off (are they sure people can afford to both do that AND donate more?) from work to do more field circus when they need to be preparing for difficult times ahead. Can they really afford time off plus wasting resources when there is an energy crisis? Or, when the dollar is going to collapse, and every time they prevent it from happening immediately, it will be that much worse when it does happen? They are wasting their opportunities to prepare, however little, for a situation where the dollar or euro doesn't buy anything and available energy is in short supply.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I wonder what the definition of "limited time" is. I mean they had limited time when I was 17 - that was 2 decades ago already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit