They ambushed me!

by Anony Mous 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Would be funny if you went into the JC with a camera man by your side. Ask for ID from each person who signed the letter, ask why the person who signed the letter doesn't know how to spell his own name. What a bunch of losers.

Amazing these guys think they speak/judge for almighty God himself.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@flipper - My wife left me the minute I stopped going to the KH's (literally, it was a meeting night, I said I wasn't going, she left and didn't come back). Plus I have no need for their 'friendship', I haven't heard or seen a single one besides the elders that came to judge me.

I have a lot of great, actual friends and a great, happy life, happier than I've ever been.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If you do not want to face a kangaroo court (JD) be very cautious that there is nothing that you say that can be construed into "I do not want to be a JW". You need to reinforce that you LOVE Jehovah and His Organization, but you cannot bear up to some of the "personal issues" you have at this time (ideally with people within the cong -- be vague). Tell them you KNOW they love you and only have loving concern for you and want to help you and THANK THEM for that. Play the depression or stress or "feeling hurt" game.

FADE

Doc

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Lol, I got the letter in certified mail with the sender very much obfuscated. They intentionally misspelled one of the elders' name and from a totally different address than the KH.

Either way, the charge is "loose conduct" and if I don't show up, they'll make the decision for me. I'm laughing so hard right now because I so much want to go in detail to them about this 'loose conduct' that I have been doing.

Earlier I did not see the post about the certified letter. That letter is your official invite to attend your Judicial Committee. As it was certified, they know you received it and they can and will proceed with the JC even if you do not attend, with the only outcome being that you will be DFd or considered to have DA yourself.

IF you want to continue a "FADE" you must attend the JC and defend or likely DENY your actions. You must be humble, and convincing. I assume you know what the "loose conduct" is that they refer to. Only you know if it's serious enough and if there is ample evidence to give them grounds for DFing.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit