My latest university experience...

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

That is great news and good to hear so many of you are getting an education and making happy lives for yourselves, keep up the good work.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Way to go Billy!

om

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow! Well done Billy, so great that he values you so highly.

Loz x

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

come on, billy. make these classes you're bitch. anything worth doing is worth tackin tha ballz to tha wallz. jehovah is not here to help you. you will get only out what you are willing to invest. give it 100% and if you fall short, dont sweat it. something about the million times you might fail. it only takes once to succeed. good luck

• laverite
    laverite

This is wonderful, Billy. Be careful that the hours you put in as a research assistant do not derail your studying. If you can become even more effective in managing your time (you now have more to fit in to the same number of hours each day/week), this could be a huge break for you. In any case, congratulations on your amazing hard work and all the things you have managed to do despite the Watchtower disadvantage. You deserve each and every one of your successes!!!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

It has to be a trick of Satan to lead you yet further away. Repent now please Brother Billy. This success as you work hard and apply yourself cannot be put down to anything but demonic foul play. Please see it for what it is and come back to the loving embrace of Jehovah and his congregation.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

Yay Billy! keep up the great work. Your success is an inspiritation to my own university struggles

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Sweet!

Billy how far up the math chain have you made it, also did you take "statics" yet?

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

Billy your as sharp as any Japanese steak knife. He sees potential in you that cant be quantified. I'm happy for you I have always drawn comfort from your snarky replies to my threads. May the force be with you!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

So I'm now an undergraduate research assistant.

This is awsome, Billy! An opportunity to gain more valuable experience that can be added to your resume/CV. Everytime someone like yourself doesn't listen to Botchtower's advice to "Pray More" and "Wait on Jehovah", good things actually do happen.

I am so very happy for you. Wishing you continued success.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit