"Crises Of Conscience"

by mouthy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
  • mouthy
    mouthy

I have one I could donate to a newbie that has not read it. I gave 3 to the Library & they keep getting stolen
    The Libraian said the 'keeper" paid for them. So If a newbie would like it let me know

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

You are such a good person. I don't need a copy we have both CC books. Do you think it was a JW who took the books from your local library? Also a little side note could you please keep your cold air up there in Ontario? It's April 2 and we had 2 inches of snow on the ground today with Temp. about 20 degrees below normal for our highs. I want to start gardening and it's to cold. LOL I really loved the picture of you protesting the WT. You have such spunk. Keep it up. Being active is what keeps us going. Take Care. Totally ADD

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL Well If you dont want CoC do you want this cd 1920-1929 The Herald Of Christ Presence

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

JWs stealing books critical of them from libraries world wide has been going on for

many decades . Well documented .

This is a fundementally dishonest cult that cant stand the light of truth being shineded on them .

They love the darkness of ignorance

• mouthy
    mouthy

TotallyADD-- Well cant understand that I have sunny skies here!!!LOL so your full of hot air BUT

I still love ya lots....

• Sojae
    Sojae

hi mouthy,

i would love a book.my brothers and i have been looking for a long time now..it would be much appreciated

• mouthy
    mouthy

P.M Your address I will send it to you

• Londo111
    Londo111

No wonder there are no copies in my area.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

*Crisis.

Carry on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit