A CD "The Watchtower & Christ's Presence"

by mouthy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They might have a copyright on them, Captain.

http://www.researchapplications.org/

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOOK KIDS I AM nearly 86,,,what do you want of me a miracle???? I dont know what i am doing half the time
    Now Captain said he would like them BUT His wife is a JW & the covers on the CDS will let her know it is exposing
    the lies of the WT...So the cost of sending them dont bother me the only thing is I dont want them destroyed,they
    are priceless so Captain if you dont have an alternative address where the wife wont get them,maybe some one
    else ????But it is all in YOUR hands now Captain.... Let me know on here. except if you send a differant address
    pm it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well No reply?????

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I live in the Midwest, USA. Maybe someone closer to you can upload them to the net. I am afraid that they would not make it through the mail.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well the one that was supposed to get them lives in England

But His wife is a JW so I aam sure she would destroy them...Wont they go through the mail?

I dont know if that destroys them?Does it????

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

mailing will be fine Mouthy, you just need a more suitable candidate to send them to. If it was just a blank cover on the CD I'd prolly get away with it, but I can't risk it just yet..

Someone on here will have it I'm sure.. Thanks anyway Mouthy.

(On an unrelated point, I found a torrent online containing ALL the watchtowers 1879-1949. Halfway through d/l now!)

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Hey, I just realised one of the things you were offering is the Pastor Russell anthology, which includes the photodrama of creation, the finished mystery, divine plan etc...

I could definitely get away with receiving that through the mail! (no worries if you don't want to faff about splitting it , it'd be easier sending the whole lot to one person...)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I just thought of something. I may be able to have it sent to an office affiliated with the company I work for. Let me look into it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit