Getting serious for Julia!!

by Julia Orwell 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yeah mum was never thrilled bout me becoming a Jw but figured it was my life so didn't get in the way. She's been waiting for years for me to wake up and is shocked by the things I tell her bout it now I don't try to put a good spin on,things to 'win' her 'without a word.' We've always been close despite the wt trying to split us but now we're closet.

Co public talk this Sunday and his last chance to hassle me but I gots the 'flu. Never been so happy bout being so weak an feeling so yuck.

• Fernando
    Fernando

It's great that you have realistic expectations as to how bad things can get for you and Sparky, and how "wrist slapped" or well rewarded Snake could potentially be. Same-old, same-old...

My comparable experiences have taught me the "ruling religious clergy class" is not reformable, but has to die, by the power of the word or message known as the "full Good News" or "unabridged gospel".

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

Glad you have your Mum on the outside! Aw now you can do mothers day brunch together!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

The madness continues...the CO rocked up on my doorstep this morning to assure me his friend Snake is really a great guy. He also told me he's missed me this visit and that. I'll write more about it it when I'm able to make a full post.

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

thinking of you

sounds like you're just going to have to say please leave me be Im not up to any shepherding visits. Stop going in service altogether and meetings. Cite discouragement and stress as a reason if you must.

Dont push your husband to fade with you... if he's like mine, it will backfire. and we all know how that can turn out.

Will be looking out for your post! xx

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ask your husband to comment on this.

Do not provide your own opinion

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/05/rapture.html

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Sparky's on the slow road to awakening. He's on the out with the BOE now, and because he stands up for what is right he's starting to see what hypocrites are on the BOE. He told me he was saying things to me he would not say to anyone else. I'm glad he's got a friend who will be there for him when he learns TTATT and starts the journey of shunning and emotional recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit