June Awake 2013 cover

by alecholmesthedetective 8 Replies latest social humour

• alecholmesthedetective
  • baltar447
    baltar447

SO out of touch with reality....

• finally awake
    finally awake

The real problem is the wife's refusal to wear a modest skirt. Women who wear pants are obviously demonized LOL

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Did anyone else see the list of articles in the tract? One is "How to end the Silent treatment" Do they ever listen to themselves?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

How about the title "Being Jehovah's Friend Will Give You More Work. Being Sparlock's Friend Will Fill Your Garage With Cool Toys!"

• baltar447
    baltar447

So what's the REAL cover say?`

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh NM found it. "Are we buying too much"

Out of touch much? Do they know what the realities are???

• whathappened
    whathappened

They love laying on the guilt, don't they. Nice joke cover, it says what they really mean.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

LOL yes finally awake, when once I told a friend this, that how come in the 21st century our sisters still have to skirts to the meetings, he told me we all knew the rules before we came in, typical indoctrinated thinking. Btw, have you seen this?

Mormon Women Wear Pants to Church, Get Threatened

Out of touch much? Do they know what the realities are???

Exactly baltar447, do they even live on this planet? Oh I forgot, they do, in the ivory watch tower. And also, how many times have you seen hoarders who can't get their garage doors closed because of that problem?

One is "How to end the Silent treatment" Do they ever listen to themselves?

My thoughts exactly.

How about the title "Being Jehovah's Friend Will Give You More Work. Being Sparlock's Friend Will Fill Your Garage With Cool Toys!"

Yay! Hmm, how about Become Sparlock's Friend: And Play With The Coolest Toys Your JW Friends Can't Have!

They love laying on the guilt, don't they. Nice joke cover, it says what they really mean.

Oh my, yes...does that bring me back....Thanks!

I couldn't help myself and did another:

Alec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit