April Fool Easter!!! LMAO

by ThisFellowCheap 1 Replies latest social humour

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

So, the joke goes somewhat like this in paraphrase: An atheist was complaining about the religionists having preferential treament when it comes to religious national holidays, that the Christians get their days and Muslims and likes and they don't give just one to the atheists. And up pops the witty Christian and say, "Oh, I thought that was what April 1st was meant for!"

And I had to gobble that up every year- No, not this year! Ironically Easter Monday falls on April 1st, and ain't that enough clue for all those who believe the ressurrection stories that they are just simply being dumb- even the "calendar" is saying SO!

So, now I guess it's those who believe the ressurrection tales that are the "real" fools now! LOL How the table turns!!

So, I raise my glass to a toast: Happy Easter, April Fools!!!

• glenster
    glenster

Atheists have a spaghetti monster. Put the spaghetti on the plate. A good
    meat sauce, some salad, some red wine good for your health...Hell, I'd go to two
    or three meetings. I hope you don't think it's just to listen to the speaker:
    "We're good, the others out there are stupid and cause all the trouble in the
    world." Boring them to death in the seats like all the others. Put the
    spaghetti on the plate. You atheists are Bogarting that spaghetti.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit