Ghosts

by RWC 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Xander
    Xander

If there is a GOD (positive) then then possiblity of demons (negative) is real. It seems that their job is to counter the positive. My statement regarding not attacking atheists means what's the point...there's nothing to counter. What their job is, how they manifest themselves can probably be answered only by those who have had "real" experiences with them.

This is a circular argument. Their existence can only be testified to by people who believe they exist?

So, their only purpose is to counter god? Hmmmm... Interesting.

How, do you suppose, they can tell an atheist from a christian? I don't worship the christian god, haven't in a long time. Yet my house is still full of bibles and JW literature (haven't got rid of it).

Have since brought several 'occult' books into the house. Yet, no demon attacks. Why? All outward evidence is that I'm christian (hell, I'm even still listed on the congregation service records).

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • COMF
    COMF

Of course ghosts exist. Didn't you ever watch Casper?

• Simon
    Simon

There is as little evidence for the existence of ghosts and demons as there is for god and angels. Yet another superstition I think.

• hoo
    hoo

Ghosts are angels/demons in disguised. Why do you think God forbades us to communicate with them?

Hoo

• butalbee
    butalbee

Anything is possible...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

XANDER: Let's keep this simple - I'm talking about the universal Yen/Yang principal of balance - Opposition in all things. If there is a God (Yen), then there is the counter (Yang) which I said "the possibility of demons is real".... and that could answer the basic question "Are Ghosts" (demons) real? (that's another thing, I don't believe all Ghosts are demons, but let's not go there...who has the time or energy)

There is as little evidence for the existence of ghosts and demons as there is for god and angels. Yet another superstition I think.

You said "little evidence", which means there is some...and if there is some, that's still evidence. (I think there is more evidence than you believe).

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Of course ghosts exist. Didn't you ever watch Casper?

Yes, and he was a 'friendly' ghost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit