Tonight I celebrate a personal milestone...my 1000 post. Now the big decision...chocolate or extra alcohol or both

by StoneWall 11 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Yeah I know its taken me almost 5 years to reach 1000 post and many of you get that in a few months.

But I do take long extended breaks from the forums (Especially in summer months for sun an fun).

I've seen where others had made a thread on celebrating this particular point of being a member on here and thoguht well that sounds fun so I will too.

Plus considering how close we are to the "end of this present wicked system of things", and that it was going to happen any day now, and right around the corner, I figured I'd not make it long enough to hit 1000 post. LOL

Anyways hope this post finds all of you out there in good health, with plenty of wealth and enjoying your life to its fullest

Sincerely,

The stone sentinel

StoneWall

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Both!!!

Dark chocolate and a nice Port!

• moshe
    moshe

I believe you joined when it was JW discussion forum, JWD, and 1000 posts made you a Jedi - may the force be with you!

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

I tried a chocolate wine recently that I thought would be horrible, but I was wrong. It was wonderful. I found that even when I drank a lot of it I would not get sick or sick of it. Can't remember the brand but the whole bottle was worth the price, which was less than 20 bucks, so even that part of it wasn't bad. So both.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

How about some Godiva Liquor? Congratulations!

zed

• finally awake
    finally awake

Can't beat liquor and chocolate - maybe try some Godiva shots!

• finally awake
    finally awake

Zed - great minds think alike LOL

• whathappened
    whathappened

Glad you are still hanging around here after all these years. I also hope to be here for a while to encourage and help others out of the despair that we all have when we realize we were living in a cult.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Stonewall, what are you drinking? Oh and I'd say go for both, you deserve it.

Myself, I'm about to pour some Dalmore 12 year. It's like whisky candy in a whisky glass.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Captain Obvious,

I'm just having some Evan Williams whiskey mixed with a little Cola at the moment. Nothing too exciting, but hey it works.

Evan and Jack Daniels have both helped me through some tough times in life. (Who needs pills when a little alcohol in moderation works wonders?)

Anyways I've searched my house through looking for some of those dark chocolate bars my wife usually gets us. They have the almonds and cherries blended in with them and they are so good with any type of drink.

But Alas there's not even one to be found. :(

Guess tonight I'll make do with a little Evan and maybe snack on some sea salted chips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit