Romans 13:1 Russian opposition

by sidex 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Hi Sidex,

The issue concerning the changed doctrine about the superior authorities caused many divisions in countries linked to communism. Romania was especially affected. Understandable, since saying that the "superior authorities" are state agencies and have to be obeyed, would feel like treason to them. However in the US and other western countries, this change was not viewed as problematic, and as far as I know it did not cause divisions to the point that groups would brake away.

Hoffnung

• sidex
    sidex

The old journal says that there wicked servant and cited all the signs . And so all of these features a new understanding of the higher authorities in 1962 says that this organization wicked servant . And I think that all who read , and not only in the Soviet Union did not accept this understanding.

Read old magazines for the 1928 - 1940 year and realize that not absorbed so easy to agree on a new course . So I think it should be those in the United States even though they are not visible . and in Russia, they are not easy to find. So I 'm looking for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit