Mouthy Protesting Against The Watchower

by Bangalore 49 Replies latest jw friends

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

As they say in the world I am coming back into: RIDE LOUD that way they know you are there!!!!!!LOL Good Job.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Here is another picture.

Bangalore

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes that is me under the R( end of Watchtower ) with the white earing
    LOL How you find them LOL

• moshe
    moshe

Well done , Grace. It's good for the soul to do something like this-- I know, I have.-- once when I was towing a Uhaul trailer for 400 miles,(1989) I put up a big WT warning poster on the back of the trailer. Do you know that 2 people called our Jw helpline we had? - all from following that trailer and reading my sign. I know a few JWs must have seen it , too.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You are one sexy grammy. Way to go!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I dont know about sexy!!!! but I do watch the YOUNG & THE RESTLESS!!!

Have to give you a laugh, A girl in the bank( teller ) was asking why I was in a rush to get home
    I told her to watch the Y&R,,, I said "that is the only sex I get LOL
    " She said YOU need to read Fifty Shades of GRaY" I mentioned it to a friend & she said "OH NO!
    its a dirty book" Well last friday I was in the Drug Store & "Fifty Shades FREED"was on sale
    So I thought it must be a book telling folks about the dirty one,So I bought it .Started to read it
    & went ....I went back to the Store & was telling one of the sales girls, she laughed & said
    "Oh that is the last of the three!!! I have the first two,The elder Manager( I am friendly with her)
    came over & was listening to our conversation,she said to the salesgirl "OH YOU DONT READ THAT
    YOU SHOULDNT!" I said" LOOK Leave her alone! she has a brain & if she WANTS to read something
    it is her choice. "So I rushed home ,got the book covered it( encase I had an accident on the way
    didnt want to leave it in my house encase I kick the bucket & my grandkids see it & think Dirty Old
    Granny!lol) "And gave it to the Teller >,MY GIFT I SAID!,the Manager followed me & said to her
    "DONT OPEN IT NOW!" LOL!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Guess I didn't make ya laugh

• cofty
    cofty

Well done Grace.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Cofty

• Bangalore
    Bangalore