Please direct me to the arabic implementation of JW.ORG

by bats in the belfry 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

. . . I was unable to locate the arabic language on their website, thinking about the potential to reach millions.

http://www.jw.org/en >>> Site Language box - I can't find it.

Shouldn't it be one of the main concerns to flood these countries with their propaganda via internet since there are so few missionaries in them?

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"undercover Jehovah's Witnesses congregation just outside of Beirut."

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Shouldn't it be one of the main concerns to flood these countries with their propaganda via internet since there are so few missionaries in them?

Perhaps they were scared by 9\11.Hence they have no guts to have their literature sent there.

Bangalore

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

I appreciate that sending proselytizing agents to arab speaking countries is pretty dangerous.

Yet as of now they have a rack of servers that could reach into those countries without having anyone beheaded.

Their prime concern should be to translate the whole jw.org website into all those languages where they are prohibited to preach. And I don't just think of the approx. 56 titles they offer on the website. If they do an all encompassing witnessing in that language, then that way they could gloat to have preached the globe over - truly.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I would have to imagine that it's down at the bottom of the list (remember, all language choices are written in their own language), but I can't identify any Arabic scripts, looking at what's there. Since I don't read Arabic, maybe this isn't surprising.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit