"apostate man" is a girl.

by Lefty 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I have recently realized that Lefty, Friday, Yadirf, or whatever he calls himself today, is the type of guy that we all really liked when I was in the Army. He, they, were the best type of buddies. On pay day, they would go downtown, buy two blow jobs, come back and give all their buddies one.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• dubla
    dubla

friday-

Just thought I'd act Apostate Boy's age for a moment to see what he must feel like.

yes, because we all know that you have a long history of acting so much more mature than this, right? lol, give me a break, who do you think youre fooling?

aa

• apostate man
    apostate man

The reason Yardy has stooped to new lows, by making this post, is that he knows that I have him figured out. Now this is not too hard of a thing to do, I admit. But I have been bugging him and replying to his silly topics. All he knows is to make such stupid comments and think that those comments will effect me. I laugh at the loser. Most of what he says can easily be struck down with real truth, not what he calls truth. Yardy would not know the truth if it bit him in the ass. Most of what other people say, he has no answer for. This has been proven time and time again. This also goes for You Know.

BTW, Yardy, What specifically prompted you to make this thread? Cat got your tongue?

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • apostate man
    apostate man

Maybe it was this:

apostate man

United States of America
    Since: Feb 12, 2002 Re: Satan’s Dirty Deed in 1914 Apr 3, 2002 01:32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Friday, what year were you born? Thats when Satans dirty deed really started.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing. -A.M.

Yadirf

Jedi Member

Since: Mar 17, 2001 Re: Satan’s Dirty Deed in 1914 Apr 3, 2002 01:45

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yadirf
    [ Profile Above ] Re: Satan’s Dirty Deed in 1914 Apr 3, 2002 01:49

apostate boy
    You show your true age everytime you make a post. I won't be addressing you as "apostate man" any longer. You have a lot of growing up to do, mentally and morally. There's no mistaking that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit