Irritated with my sister in law who is trying to claim my baby girls clothes

by Butterflyleia85 32 Replies latest social family

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

ha gee when you put it that way it's like yeah duh "me"... lol why could you think of that. thanks for helping me sort out my thoughts. i have two babies and my brain gets all flustered and i just get all worked up and welp thanks!!! :-) ok so that helped more with the bravery self worth and aproach with maturity. ;) repeating to myself "if they love me they will understand", if not i'm crying to my hubby for not helping me face his sister. lol if he feels the same way he should get the wrath of his family too. lol

• jgnat
    jgnat

My prediction is that the first time will be ugly but if you stand your ground she will be sweet as pie ever after. You see, she thought she had you figured out and she had a good thing going. You are taking that away from her. As soon as she figures out that pushing you around is not worth the effort, she will stop. I think hubby is trying to tell you the same thing (I am betting from experience).

I'll tell you a story. I have a bipolar mom. One summer I arranged for her to get paid for babysitting my two chidren through an agency for a month. Being a little high at the time, she spent that money and more on the kids. Did lots of things without my permission, like getting my kids hair cut, and so on. It turns out that she spent more than she would earn and she told me I had to pay for it. I got cold and said fine, I'll need an invoice and receipts. Boy was she mad! She wanted to use the family card, but of course she'd already spent that when she asked to get paid. I looked through the receipts, sorted them in order and found some duplicates, and told her according to my calculations she owed me money. She never brought it up again.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

thanks jgnat! yeah we had some issues about babysitting in the past too and her mom got involved. :/ but that was a long time ago and we have an understanding on that aspect but man does she like to cause drama :( i try to avoid it as much as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit