My Inbox Runneth Over: Is this My Memorial Invite from a Former Pioneer? LOL!

by rubadubdub 4 Replies latest jw friends

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

I am just laughing hysterically. When I saw I had an email from an active JW this morning, my first thought was, "Oh, no here it comes!" I was expecting a Memorial pitch. Then I saw there was only a link and no message, so I thought, "Hmmm. . . maybe she's sending a link to the invitation from JW.org., isn't that a lazy way of going about it." Then I read the link. It is probably spam, but this is a sister who I have recently heard is still really upset that she wasn't allowed to attend her own (DF'd) daughter's wedding. I think I have enough to deal with with my email from P (Shocking Email Thread)! I think I'll leave this alone and see if she sends anything more. Still laughing!

http://www.alacahan.org/includes/lifeupdate.php?zmfgksonnv711xulo

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Anyone who is stupid enough to listen to advice on NOT attending the wedding of her own daughter. . . . well. . . . there just isn't any hope for them.

You can't fix stupid.

Doc

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

For those who don't want to click the link... it goes to some spammy site about dieting. Why post a spam link on the forum, though?

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Sorry! I just thought it was funny. Won't do that again! Promise.

• Splash
    Splash

It probably means her mailbox has been compromised and something is sending emails out to all of her contacts.

Splash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit