Hello from Totally ADD. I am back.

by TotallyADD 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

So glad to hear things are going so well for you TotallyADD, and good to see you back here.

Loz x

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Roberta804-Thank you for the complement. I don't want anyone to think it was easy to leave. It was not. But it is well worth the effort. To freely

think for yourself and think outside the box. YEAH!!!!

Lozhasleft- It is good to be back. My old computer monitor went out over a year ago and I told a friend at our new congregation and the very next

day he called me and said he had a used monitor he did not need and gave it to me. That and new longer cord from the router to my

tower I now have a good running system. Thank you for your concern . Totally ADD

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

ADD-It is so good to learn that you and your wife are happy and well. Sorry about your donut business, though. Being a master gardener is wonderful! Congrats on that new endeavor. You must be treating your kitty right to still have him/her. Could you let me know where in the PA Wilds you are? I'm not far from them.

PTN

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

PaintedToeNail-Our old cat is somthing else for sure. We have 3 other cats the youngest is 16 and the rest are bewteen our old and and the

youngest. I will be sending you a PM soon on where we live. Thanks for the concern. Totally ADD

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That wouldn't be a bad idea Totally ADD. Only problem is my car is currently out of commission and I haven't had the need to buy a new one since I can walk to work. I might have a new one by summer though. Not sure yet.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

MrFreeze maybe this year we could do it closer to you home. Totally ADD

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That would be cool. I would host something my house but my house isn't all that big. There are definitely plenty of great places around here that we could do another meetup.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Welcome back missed you.

LITS

• mind blown
    mind blown

What a wonderful new begining to a new year, ADD! So nice to hear you're back....and things are going well now

• sizemik
    sizemik

TotallyADD . . . nice to see you back. Not that I'm around much myself these days.

Sorry to hear the donuts didn't work out . . . but it doesn't seem to matter now. Sounds like you've fallen safely on firm ground. Pleased for you both.

size

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit