Fresno/Clovis CA area?

by lv4fer 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Anyone from the Fresno/Clovis California area. I live in the foothills of Clovis.

• LDH
    LDH

You didn't respond to my email, I sent it about a month ago.

Lisa

• RationalWitness
    RationalWitness

lv4fer,

I pioneered there when you were younger than your children are now. Do they still have an annual Scandinavian festival in Kingsburg each year?

Best,
    Rational

• zanex
    zanex

yah in the fresno area...recently moved here..hot as a mutha...

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

As you already know, I am here in fresNO

• LDH
    LDH

Truth,

SHAME ON YA! Perhaps you aren't aware that in 2000, Fresno won an All-America City award for their creativity in solving problems.

In addition, Fresno was recently named one of only 17 cities nation wide to receive funding amounting to 17 BILLION dollars to continue to improve our economic status.

Shoot me an email why don'cha?

Lisa
    I smell a Fresno/Clovis Aposto-Fest brewing Class!

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Born and raised in Fresno/Clovis. Dad is the PO in Sequois Heights in Clovis. My ex and in-laws in West Clovis on Shephard. Know countless others from halls all over Fresno/Clovis.

I'm still planning on emailing you guys when I get a chance, Truthseeker & lv4fer.

And Lisa....I am an awful person. I need to call you!!! I'm so sorry. I will soon! Hope all is well with the family!

Shauna

• Mulan
    Mulan

I met a bunch of kids at a District convention, back in 1962, who were from there. Did you know George Banderras, and there were some really pretty girls, but I can't remember their names. They had an uncle, near their age, named Joe, who was a tiny man. I think they were Italian...........but could have been Mexican. Damn, I wish I could remember thier names...........I think they were from Visalia.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I don't mean to beat Fresno down, but we got a mayor known as BUBBA...and we have advertisements on radio (maybe tv) about not to throw your trash on the ground. On the good side, X-files is taping the final episode in east fresno county. I am looking forward for city improvements. Woohoo for E-mail! thats why I unlocked my email. I'm a little antsy about telling the KH's i went to incase Elder spies are here and spill the beans before I am ready to. I want to be in control of that.

• LDH
    LDH

Truth,

Speaking of beat-downs, keep talkin' about Fresno and you got one coming, LOL!

My husband works closely with "Bubba" as you call him. To the rest of the country he is known as ex-NFL player Carlos Brown (his real name) or Alan Autry (his stage name).

Not only is he of above-average intelligence, he didn't need the job and only ran for the office of Mayor because he really does care about Fresnans. You included.

Have you ever been to the City's website? There's a ton of updates about what's going on in Fresno--and lots of stuff you may be unaware of.

Anyone interested in hooking up for lunch in Fresno, let me know via email.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit