Which religeon is correct ?

by musky 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bang
    Bang

Only study the Bible?

Do you mean the book that the catholics compiled back in the third or fourth century ?
    Or do you mean the protestant trimming of the catholic's book.
    Or maybe your meaning the one that's been adjusted from the evil people's ideas into what our existence REALLY means - the NWT?

If it has to be the Bible, try this on.
    "Religion that is pure and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world."

Bang

Hey Saint, good point about narrow paths, but I think you can be part of a tradition, or place, and still on a narrow path.

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Jesus said 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me' -John 14:6

Penn

• Solace
    Solace

I dont believe that God cares what "religion" we are or are born into. I do believe that he does care how we treat others.

Bang,
    You are so right.

• teejay
    teejay

The correct one?

Mine.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Which religion is correct----NONE of them.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

According to South Park....Is Mormonism.

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

None of them. If they are using the Bible as there guide then there is no way any of them are correct.

For a religion to say that they have truth is very arrogant.

This may seem like a lame example but I am going to use it anyways. Look at something as simple as a home that was built lets say 100 years ago to be conservative. Do you think that anyone could tell you the total truth about how that house was built? Who laid the foundation? Who did the wiring? Who did the plumbing?etc.etc.etc.
    Lets not even get into the finer details such as how long it took to perform each task as well as the names of everyone that helped.

So how could anyone think that the Bible which covers many many years could be correctley translated.

It is my opinion that religion is for people who cannot except the only certainty in life and that is DEATH.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I've said this before

"No religion has a monopoly on truth and one who claims differently is a cult."

Just my feelings on it.

Ranchette

• rhett
    rhett

Hey, I've been thinking of starting my own religion. It'll be the correct one. We will, however, have lots of holidays. The more religous holidays we have, the more days off of work we get. We also will absolutely not study the bible.
    Seriously though, the only holy book I've ever read is "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit