Would you call JW HQ???

by DATA-DOG 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have a friend who is still in. This friend is a partaker, but has serious doubts about the ORG. This friend wants to stand up as a man, and wants to call WTBTS HQ.

Their aim, so I'm told, is to just speak frankly to a GB Member about EVERYTHING going on. They want no subject to be off limits. After all, they will be in heaven with the GB ( if the GB make it), so why not have an honest and respectful chat?

They plan on giving their full name, congregation, circuit, ect. The reason for this is that they feel there are too many groups being secretive, and criticizing the ORG from behind the shield of anonymity. My friend feels that this is counter-productive.

They reason that in order to even attempt to affect change at a grass roots level, they must be 100% open and honest. They have a reputation of being kind, loving, honest, and they have personal integrity. They wonder how anything will change, or how anyone would ever take them seriously, unless they come forward.

Right or wrong, I tend to agree. No JW will take anyone serious if they are not out in the open about their heavenly hope. The average R&F won't take anyone seriously unless they have "evidence" of being "anointed", whatever the F*** that means...

I understand it to a degree. If you truly believe something, then you show it by your actions. From a JW standpoint, your show your conviction by your "works." So....no "real" JW will put faith in anything said by a cowardly "closet" partaker. Capisce???

Anyhow, what do you think? BTW, I will be recording all of it., if it happens. If my friend is asked," Are your recording this?", they can say,"NO" because I will be recording it. I'm going to use theocratic warfare. LOL!!!

Seriously, your input is appreciated.

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

No disrespect but...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ok, fair enough.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyone else??

DD

• bsmart
    bsmart

Sounds like this friend hasn't heard the new light about only the GB are are the "Slave". Of course you can have the friend ask about scriptural basis of it. If anything their response will help him out of Witness mindset. Dont expect too much.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If this "friend" is truly of the Anointed, shouldn't answers to these kind of questions have already been revealed to him by the most high?

In the past, they were supposedly the one's who us regular folks would turn to for answers to the more perplexing questions and they'd be the ones to tell us "what's what" and "who's who".

• cha ching
    cha ching

Well, that would be one way for him to learn TTATT.... Some people will not believe what reallllly goes on, until they see it for themselves.

First of all, I think it is very hard to actually speak to a GB member himself, right? That will be his first disappointment, and when he finds out that "we are all brothers here, we are all the same" is only what the GB will tell you in public... but it's a whole other ball game in private? Well......

Then.... when, or if he pressures them to give him answer... and they get irritated enough.... he may get DF'd...

He may start to wonder why they are not acting like 'Christians', like him, like we are all taught to be. Why isn't the GB even more so "Christ like"?

It just might be the beginning of his awakening.... we hope.

• azor
    azor
    Remember what they did to Ray Franz is all I have to say on the subject. If someone at the very top could not affect change how can he.
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    interesting post, but if good ole Ray can't effect change then a random anointed won't be able to. Good for him for trying though..
  • wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Your friend missed the new light.

Partakers are now domestics just like everyone else. David Splane 'esplained' it.

The only partakers who get a say on policy now are the GB.

Any other opinions are irrelevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit