Does The Governing Body Fear Worldwide Exposure Of Their Delusional Bible Interpetations?

by frankiespeakin 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think in the deeper recesses of their minds they know that soon they will be loosing this battle and that some video on YouTube will go viral bringing them shame and exposure.

The way I see it, this battle is just starting and is going to get much worse in the future, they are multiplying the number of people willing to expose them by their cruel practice of disfellowshipping used as a form of information control.

People who are waking up to the Governing Body's deceptions are growing in numbers all the time, and what starts out as a trickle of people leaving can become a flood in time which seems very likely. As the numbers become greater and greater the more worried they should be, and this is seen in their more merciless treatment of those who no longer beleive their crap, they are willing to do what ever it takes to keep the rank and file in darkness and under their control. It all spells desparation to me.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Are you kidding? With God behind them, who could stand.........

• whathappened
    whathappened

Yes, we need a video equivalent to the 47% Mitt Romney video. Help...someone get one!

• gutted
    gutted

There is already worldwide exposure: the internet.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

frankiespeakin I like the way you tell it.

Lets hope the whole house of cards collapses on the Jokers.

• Terry
    Terry

I'd say: nah.

The problem is the bible.

It can be stretchd-to-fit almost any ideas.

As long as any person holds a superstitious view of bible writings as entirely the voice of God speaking to man some person or group will profit.

This is the easy trap to fal into. You can't slug it out with a Jehovah's Witness on "interpretation". They've got the one that appeals to them.

They like it.

I've been told up close and personal: "Where else would I go where they don't teach hellfire, don't celebrate pagan holidays, use Jehovah's name, etc etc"?

It is really NOT about beliefs so much as it is about a package deal where the JW feels like they "fit it".

JW's have an ORACLE: the FDS aka Governing Body. It is their Magic 8 ball.

It is an addiction they can't/won't give up on.

Like Alcoholism, the individual JW will have to hit bottom before they are ready for a NEW thought.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ could Replace the Entire Bible with..

Recipes for Frog Legs..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fGDcj3bVRAE/SNDZNV09ebI/AAAAAAAADV4/bPXbw5TIHao/s400/ancas+de+rana1.jpg

JW`s wouldn`t Notice and..

The Rest of the World wouldn`t Care..

........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

If they really feared they should stop the field cirkus right now, and close the jw.org website!

I think they fear more public exposure of some old light and changes in doctrine.

• Mum
    Mum

There's no shortage of information available if people wish to avail themselves of it. If the GB were smart, they might consider going mainline, as did the Worldwide Church of God.

At an assembly in the late '70's, I remember a talk in which the speaker was saying something like, "What if the JW's became 'just another religion'?" The idea was that many might just go join another religion. Is that what they fear about just dropping the BS and being regular Christians?

The fact that there has been an episode of Dateline about the child sexual molestation scandal should open some eyes. To most people, however, JW's are barely a blip on the radar screen.

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

Of course they fear the truth. They have prohibited the members not to read anything negative about the WT. Instead of engaging in dialogue and discussing matters, they just tell the members everything is a lie from immoral proud apostates. The truth has nothing to fear or hide. They are hypocrates as they are happy to publish experiences where a priest or pastor tells its members not to read WT literature. They use that as basis to say they have the truth & churches dont want to lose members. Yet they do the same!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit