Any "inappropriate" or "saucy" conversations out in Field Service car groups???

by Gojira_101 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I thought of one that happened to me, I think I was 16 and regular pioneering at the time. I was in FS with my friend, I think she had to be about 18, and we were in a van with older married sisters, my friend and I were the only single ones. There were 6 of us in this van and my friend and I of course were forced to sit in the back (meaning we couldn't escape by jumping out of a moving van), anyway, the conversation turned to discussing molestation.

The two oldest sisters sitting in the front then started going into DETAIL about how they had been molested, and it wasn't just "I was molested by..." No they went into DETAIL.

I was shocked! This was not a good topic to be discussing in FS and especially since you had for sure one minor in the car.

I also remember one time with a car group of sisters talking or should I same comparing the size of their husbands "junk" (Here in the states "junk" refers to a person's private parts).

Has anyone else experienced this, I know you have, but care to share it? Any topic will do it doesn't have to be only about the things I already mentioned :)

G

• d
    d

I once was in a car group with pasr Jw friends and they made some perverted Jokes while in Field Service.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Sorry, out of post limits so have to use Hubby's.... I can remember a car load of sisters and one of them just out of the blue, starts complaing that her husband doesn't give it [sex] to her enough and then going into details of how long it had been and how distracted and quick it had been the last few times....OMG!

Right in front of my small daughter, who thankfully wasn't old enough to understand the conversation. I was so embarrassed and outraged that I couldn't even go to the doors to talk to anyone, I just did the pretend to push the doorbell and went home early claiming headache.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Relieved to see it wasn't actually your dad posting on your topic.

• Think About It
    Think About It

This brings up an interesting theological question........do the angels stay with the field service group during these "juicy" discussions, or do they excuse themselves until the conversations get more "theocratic". Maybe they just stick their fingers in their ears and say, "la,la,la,la,la". Only in the wacky JW world do these possibilites exist.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Wow. I don't remember anything that graphic being discussed. Of course, my pioneering days were spent with a carload of people over the age of 60.

• therevealer
    therevealer

Can I sneak this in here. Elderly brother out with younger brother who related how elderly brother slipped round the side of the house and peed in the householders flower garden.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Most of the time I was assigned to a mixed gender car group in service, plus I nearly always had at least one little kid with me. I don't remember ever hearing anything even remotely saucy while in service. On a couple of occasions, in private conversation with other married sisters, there was some discussion of sexual topics. However, even then it was far from explicit.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

It never happened to me.

But I remember me and a pioneer brother knocking on a door quite early on a saturday. A girl/woman in her 20's opened the door. She had just a T-shirt on, otherwise naked. I don't remember WTF I said to her, the pioneer was so embarrased that he became silent. I think we did our best not to look at her "little bush".

But I don't think we said a word about it...no jokes...nothing.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

What happens in the car, stays in the car.

CP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit