Post cataract surgery Great News!

by Lady Lee 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My vision before the surgery was 20/60 in the eye that has had the surgery. I saw my eye Dr today and it has moved up to 20/30. This is way beyond what I expected. I didn't even expect any improvement in my vision. I just thought it might get rid of a bit of the blur I experienced in the mornings.

Colors are crisper and far more vivid. My next surgery is on 3 weeks. I can't wait. Looking forward to more great news. Right now the left eye sees better than the right.

If you are nervous about this surgery please don't put it off. it is well worth it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

((Lady Lee))..

I`m happy for you!..

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Ding
  • whathappened
    whathappened

Wonderful, Lady Lee. Best of luck with the next surgery.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That's awesome. It'll be a brand new world for Lady Lee!

• dgp
    dgp

I'm happy for you, Lady Lee. My mother had this surgery and now she sees things we wouldn't want her to :-). I trust your own sight will improve just as significantly.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

at least the white afghan I am making will be wtite on both sides after the next surgery. Now it is white on the left and a yellowy-white on the right

• jgnat
    jgnat

Glad to hear it!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wonderful news, Lee. Encouraging. Thank you so much for the update. I have them and will need surgery someday. It's good to hear when people I care about have surgery and have such good outcomes. My vision is not good and I can relate, at least some, to how nice it would be to see more clearly.

• Mum
    Mum

Modern medicine is many miracles. I'm glad you get to be one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit