TTATT Billboards?

by Emery 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

i've thought about doing this if I am ever confronted bu the local hitmen. ( elders)

I have rented billboards in the past and it depends on the size, traffic, lighted, paper or vinyl printed etc,..

I would have to, currently, have a way of setting it up anonymously to prevent any blow back.

I think that either JwFacts.com or The truth about "The Truth"

JwFacts.com

I think a major highway for a few months would expose all the Jws in the area to the sign. It would be the gossip of the circuit, "Did you hear about the apostate billboard on hwy x,., don't drive by there and look at it"

Also thought about buying one of those directional speakers where only those in the zone can hear the info and I would beam it at the entrance of the DC or CA just looping
    "The truth can stand any scutiny, you deserve to know, be like the borens and visit jwfacts.com to learn more"

Have not got the nerve just yet.

NJY

• Mum
    Mum

It has been at least 10 years since someone (on another forum, I believe) posted a photo of a billboard from the UK. It showed a man holding a beer, and it said something like, "Sorry, Mormons, I'm with the Witnesses now."

Do any of our posters in the UK remember this billboard? Could any of you post a picture of it?

I had a friend in Reno who had an attorney who was not doing right by her, IMHO. When I told her that, she said "He's got a billboard! He must be doing something right!" Until then, I did not realize that there are people who don't understand that anyone can have a billboard if they pay for it.

• irondork
    irondork

I was just thinking about this a couple weeks ago. I thought to find a billboard near Bethel with a picture of Jesus looking in the direction of the WATCHTOWER sign and a caption: "I never knew you!" (Mathew 7:8)

• Emery
  • Emery
    Emery

with the twitter tag: #consciousclass

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"There is probably no Jehovah and no FDS

Stop knocking on doors and enjoy your life!"

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

This sounds like a good idea to me. Well done. Any idea that reaches people trapped in there, that doesn't harm those using it, can only be good, surely?

Loz x

• Pterist
    Pterist

Great idea Emery, I will check it out here locally also ! :)

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

In the early 90s, maybe late 80s, there was a TTATT type billboard a few miles from our assembly hall in Salisbury, NC on I-85. It said something like What about 1914? or The Truth about 1914. Something like that. I was a believer back then and ignored the apostate sign. LOL for real now.

Anyone else see that billboard on I-85 near Salisbury, NC?

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is a wonderful idea. Wish I had the money, I would put one up right by my old Hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit