Hitler's and Rutherford's plan for a New World

by Lady Lee 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• *lost*
    *lost*

This is excellent thanks, in a positive way it sorts out a lot of confusion for me and is in line with what I have been meditating about for weeks now. That book is on my list... long list now... really growing ... think I'll be pushing up daisies before I read tehm all .... lol. In which case, it won't even matter anymore.

It could very well turn out to be that 'THE MESSAGE'' is TRUE ..... the organisation / shepherd that is sending it out to the honest hearted the 'sheep' the 'flocks' is false, corrupted. Just like what happened to the Jewish system .... and what Jesus warned/told us about. Wicked taskmaster putting the people into slavery for his own gain.

Which is what we have been understanding to be taught in the world as 'true christianty'. If that was prophesised about thousands of years ago - then as a prophecy it would/could come true. Just as the Bible says.

It is so clear now why many are questioning so many things about the org. Not the faith.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Lost

Truth doesn't constantly change. it isn't like the carrot that is tantilizingly dangled in front of the starving rabbit only to be jerked awa when you get too close

Christ gave 2 and only 2 commandments. Love God and love your neighbor. if you do those 2 things then you fulfill the rest of the law. No "principles" that change at the will of the governing body. No room for private interpretations. No need for a special class of people to act as mediator between people and Christ.

Their truth zigzags back and forth and all over the place sometimes in the same WT. Once at least in the same article just a few paragraphs apart. JWs are so blinded into total acceptance they can't see the contradictions in their own teachings. That is truly sad because so many really want to serve and worship the Creator

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

My mother grew up in Hitler's Germany and left it as a war bride two years after the war ended.

Fifteen years later she started studying with the dubs and soon became one.

I never asked her, but I often wonder if she simply traded the alluring promise of Hitler's promised "1000-year reich" with the "1000-year paradise earth" the dubs promise. It seems like she can't live without the prospect of something grand and wonderful in her future, evidence to the contrary be damned.

Hitler and the WTS -- both knew the value of false promises and indoctrination (and the use of scapegoats).

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Hitlers followers, especially the down and dirty ones, also had a ready mde cover, the JW Wtchtower. They repent, get in, and go undercover. I just wonder how many. We know the WT will cover those they feel have repented.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

parakeet That is interesting Very interesting. I think Farkel has done a few parodies on the similarities of the two - a few rather exxagerated but a few right on the mark

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Very informative. Thank you for this.

"little care for individuality." So true - then and now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit