An offer from the Governing Body

by irondork 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• justmom
    justmom

Exactly iron......

And to add another sobering, sad but true understanding think about THEM and read Revelation 13: 4-8

they think this cannot be them in ANY way and it is dead ON!

" ...they worshiped this beast with the words, " who is like this wild beast, and who can do battle with it? ( question it and they control you loseeverything important to you) ...7 it was granted to wage war with the holy ones ( those that are demonstrating their faith, standing up to her and hearing this call to partake of christ regardless whether they think you should because only the GB are the true anointed NOW ) and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation ( sound familiar ...great crowd) ....and all those on the earth will worship it, the name of not one of them stands written in the scroll of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered, from the founding of the world." ( not written in it because they deny themselves the covering over them which is CHRIST that WILL give them life within themselves by eating of his flesh and drinking his blood at memorial time ).

Just something to think about, that's all!

love Justmom

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

This inspired me to make a graphic. Thanks Irondork.

small version rev 1b

Larger size version is here.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yep. You can have a social life, support from your friends and relatives, a place in the congregation. All you have to do is bow down and do an act of worship.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I like that graphic, Ray. Should send that to various FBs where visible, or pose the scenario on Yahoo answers. Curious to see how JWs would react. They'd probably all say, "we don't shun", or the more honest of them will say that it's scriptural to shun.

• irondork
    irondork

I like it Ray. I hope it gets a lot of mileage.

• Brother of the Hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit