Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 03-17-2013 WT Study (DRAWING CLOSE)

by blondie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Certain eagles are reported to have drowned when they did not release

from their talons a fish that was too heavy to carry off.

Who writes this stuff? Are they trying to protect the identity of those eagles or perhaps just

shield their families from the shame?

More that it is not 100 % certain that they have drowned, I guess, that it has not been taped - not so much because of the shamefulness of having a greedy family member.

• BroMac
    BroMac

awesome once again blondie. like the brother who sells material to the RBC? there is a podium and a table that cost over a 1000pounds all part of the RBC remodelling. some brother is getting or has gotten rich of of this.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once again, the washtowel blasphemes Satan. Who needs joke-hova, unless one wishes to be enslaved by that thing? I don't. Joke-hova never did a damn thing for me--it is always do more, obey more, and maybe in the future you could get something but praise joke-hova anyways. And it was the use of computers that helped me to see the truth about, first the witlesses, then joke-hova itself, and finally about how Satan is the real Savior.

Money? Health? This is blatant programming of one's soul to accept limitations that are so tight that one cannot enjoy either. You accept that you are going to have to work at a miserable job for little money, and even then you should accept just the necessities. This programming persists into the next life. I expect most of those witlesses are going to have major money problems in the next life. Of course, the washtowel always picks out the idiot that goes to the far extreme. However, they never pick out the person that is reasonable and prudent--investing risk capital into stocks--or gold and silver. I suspect that there are going to be local bans on investment silver enacted within congregations at the hounder level within the next few months--just as they need it most.

Satan wants us to have plenty of wealth. And not dishonest wealth, either. Satan wants it to be easy for us to create wealth for ourselves, and to enjoy it ourselves. Satan does not want us working for a job that is against everything we stand for, toiling for a few toilet papers an hour while some scumbag bank owning the parent company gets undeserved wealth (while Satan wants us rich, He doesn't want us to be parasites off innocent people or to be victim of parasites). So, go ahead and gamble and invest within reason. It is not wise to quit your job to invest in things--unless you have good knowledge of how the markets are rigged (most investors are suckered into buying high and selling low). But, there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of today's ridiculously low gold and silver prices and placing some of your toilet paper denominated assets there. When hyperinflation comes and they cannot rig those markets any more, you will be glad you put some of your wealth there.

And the witlesses will be wondering when joke-hova is going to bail them out.

• Mary
    Mary
    Satan tries to distance us from Jehovah by moving us to make wrong choices.

That bastard! Good thing the Organization has never moved anyone to make a wrong choice:

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. .....all evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. ....as a young person you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!"----Awake! 22 May, 1969, p15

One young man so passionately desired a particular tablet computer that he secretly sold one of his kidneys to buy it.

Then how did the Organization find out if he "secretly sold" it? Did the Angel Gabriel mention it in a Crooklyn boardroom meeting one day?

"..It is important, however, to avoid going to extremes...."

Ya. Like telling 7 million people that storing their own blood for a surgery that will save their life is the same thing as pouring out the blood of a dead animal that's about to become your dinner. Or telling men that if they ever want to be an MS or elder, they can't have a beard. Or telling a sister that if she doesn't scream while getting raped, It'll be viewed consensual sex on her part. Or telling parents and grandparents that they can no longer have anything to do with their child because they don't' want to be a Witness anymore. Yep. Good thing the Organization doesn't go to any extremes.......

"... Is it wise to risk unnecessary and potentially dangerous surgical procedures or medical treatments merely to make oneself more physically attractive?"

OK, that one took me by surprise. There must be a growing number of Dubs who do not want to get old in this System and who are trying to turn back the clock as though they'll never be old. Gee, I wonder where they could've got that idea from?

"...He does not want us to be falling asleep during meetings because of overwork or to be sitting in the Kingdom Hall worrying about money..."

Maybe people are falling asleep because the talk is boring as hell.....

"... Yet, many in the world around us believe that only by devoting themselves to making money can they have a secure future and take it easy later in life. They often push their children toward the same materialistic goal. Jesus showed that such thinking is unreasonable...."

Ya. How terrible to work hard now, buy a house, put monies towards a pension plan so that you actually ‘take it easy' when you're 75 or 80 years old. I can certainly see how angry that must be to Jesus.......

"...Ryan, a 32-year-old ministerial servant, relocated to a new congregation. "I expected to be recommended as an elder soon," Ryan relates, "but a year went by without that happening."

Obviously Ryan wasn't kissing enough ass from his new elder body, as nothing will get you made a member of the Club quicker than being a ‘yes-man' to your superiors. Shame on him!!

• BroMac
    BroMac

Mary you nailed it.

• SAHS
    SAHS

In Paragraph 15:" Indeed,

resting our hope on our savings,

investments, or ability to earn money

in this system amounts to resting our

hope on “the god of this system,” Satan. "

And, of course, the WT has been investing in the markets all along - including at least 50% ownership in RAND CAM ENGINE CORP., which produces military equipment for the US NAVY!!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Marketers cleverly
    convince people that they must have the latest products.

And they certainly don't want to convince you that you must have the latest Watchtower and Awake!, right? Or the latest calendar of JWs, Yearbook, Daily Text, Convention releases...

Do not
    abandon them to online immorality, violent
    games, spiritism, and bad association
    just to keep them busy and out

of your way. If you do, they may conclude,
    ‘Since Dad and Mom don’t care,
    it must be all right.’

Guilt at its finest! If you let your kids use the computer, you've abandoned them to a satanic playground and they're going to think you don't care about them and do even more horrible things!

multilevel marketing schemes

You mean like one with a handful of people at the top controlling your time, resources, and decisions, and a massive number of people at the bottom whose value is measured by how many sales they put in and how many man hours they offer the organization? Psshaw! That would be terrible, if anyone was involved with a group like that!

Indeed,
    resting our hope on our savings,
    investments, or ability to earn money
    in this system amounts to resting our

In short, any ability you have that you can use to add value to yourself and your life amounts to trusting in Satan the Devil. Instead, just offer your value to us. Oh, and by the way, we'll also accept your savings, investments, and ability to earn money as contributions while giving you empty promises in return...real estate is good, too. Especially real estate.

--sd-7

hope on “the god of this system,” Satan

• Ding
    Ding

How many jws know that the word “organization” never occurs in the NWT or any bible, just like “governing body”

When I hear a JW say, "The word `Trinity' isn't in the Bible," I say, "Sure it is; right next to the word 'organization.'"

The usual response is, "Huh?"

• blondie
    blondie

I had been a jw for some time when someone on JWN mentioned the phrase GB was not in the bible....I checked and sure enough. I had not done my research, just trusted that I was being told the "truth." It took 30 years for the light to go off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit