My first post...Facebook discussion

by mzmmom 25 Replies latest jw friends

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

I have been visiting this site for almost a year, and I have found it very useful. There was a post on a Facebook group last night about JW visits and to be nice when they call at your door. So, after about 100 posts, I posted a link to this website. The post was removed by the original poster, and then another post was made. I posted a link to this website again. It was again deleted. So, this morning people were asking where the post went. I said this and also posted a link to this website again! Hopefully this site gets some new visitors today, and people are educated about the JW's. :)

I shared my personal experience and a website for anyone who was interested in the Jehovah's Witnesses organization. The posts have since been deleted. If anyone is interested in learning more so that they can be prepared when they get a visit at their door, here is a great website. I left the organization as a teenager, and have since been shunned and disowned by my family and friends.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

JWs censoring apostate links on their facebook page? No way!

Welcome to the board! I don't see any link though in your post for your story

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

The link was to jehovahs-witness.net :)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome Mzmmom, good to have you here

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

There's no need for anyone to post their story. I haven't.

It's entirely up to the poster. Just be cautious about posting personal info that could be used to ID you, unless of course you are at a point beyond which to care.

P.S, forgot the welcome LOL

• dazed but not confused
  • Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome mzmmom. After lurking for a year, you should already know many of the posters here. LOL

Hope to see you posting here regularly now.

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

I am beyond caring about being id'd. Hahaha, that ended when my mother broke my little girls heart when she chose the JW's over us.

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• flipper
    flipper

MZMMOM- Welcome to the board friend. You are among friends who have experienced shunning as well, myself included. We will be here as a support to you. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit