Commanded To Stop Thinking. WHY?

by clarity 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• clarity
    clarity

Hitler produced a cleansed nation of people, German women

bred by blond blue-eyed German soldiers produced Aryan babies

who were brain washed from birth.

Brain washed to do what they were told to do and

not to THINK! Hitler & his cronies had a plan...to RULE the world.

>

From 1933 to 1945 , Nazi Germany’s government led by Adolf Hitler promoted a

nationalism that combined territorial expansion with claims of

biological superiority—an “Aryan master race” .

>

>

Here is a vid with George Carlin saying it like it is ..plse listen carefully.

>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

>

Watchtower copies this same determination to keep people

dumbed down, only smart enough to do the work but not

smart enough to think critically. In fact if you think critically ..

you will be disciplined, shunned or out right excommunicated!

WHY for gods sake!?

>

Could it be that jehovah's witnesses are being groomed

to do what they are told ... for the purpose of passing them

over to the REAL OWNERS...to the big club. Pacifist drones.

Can't think ... can only OBEY!

>

We have a suspicion that the GB is just a set-up. Don't we?

That there is something more powerful behind the scenes.

>

Is that something ....the thing that Carlin was so passionate

about. George Carlin died not too long after his rant.

There is a rumour that he was murdered! Something to

think about!

Sad to say...when trying to free witnesses from

the cult...they overwhelmingly display an inability to THINK

CRITICALLY ... & cover their ears! This is their main habit ...

they can't THINK!

>

Im not really into conspiracy theories...but

this has always bothered me. The power behind the throne lol,

and why must the whole religion be based on constant brain washing,

and the emphasis on strict obedience and NO CRITICAL THINKING!

Doesn't make sense for a 'religion' to do that!

just my 2 cents ..on a Saturday nite!

clarity

• talesin
    talesin

George was right, in this, his last show, just as he was all his life (imho). He was my favorite comedian, and much more than that, for sure.

He was getting 'up there', in his 70s, and the murder theory is to my eyes, well, less than credible.

The similarities of which you speak are, I believe, quite valid. It's my feeling that we live in a culture of 'cognitive dissonance' ... people still believe in the "american dream" (yeah, right), they still believe that we (US & Canada) live in a democracy (ahahahaha!), etc.

Missing you George!

xo

tal

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Our politicians here in UK certainly don't care about our disabled, elderley and vulnerable. There were 57 demonstrations yesterday throughout the country and the main one was in Trafalgar Square London and there was nothing in the mainstream media whatsoever. A complete blackout on it.

Did any of you guys over the pond or down under see anythng reported on your news? I would love to know.

BBC here in UK didn't mention anything and only a couple of on-line newspapers gave it a few paragraphs.

100s of thousands took to the streets with placards yesterday regarding the new bedroom tax or spare bedroom subsidy to give it it's correct title which takes away on average £14 a week from the poorest citizens leaving them with less than £20 a week to live on.

This new tax is directed at only the poorest and most vulnerable in our society and comes into effect 1st April which incidently is the same day the millionaires are given a tax break giving them an extra £100,00 a year and for those MPs claiming for second homes they also get an extra £100 a year to cover inflationary costs on electricity for their second homes whilst our poorest lose £750 a year.

George Carlin speaks a lot of truth.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Could the bible students/jws be a social experiment? Russel was smart enough and gullible enough, and w a special load of charisma that enabled him to charm a lot of people. He was friends w the rothschilds and w the idea of creating israel, the state. They could have pushed a button here and there to help russel onto his antichristian disinformational crusade. For judaism, the catholic church is its number one enemy, currently.

There isn't enough info to make a firm case for this, but the wt is definitely also has the rcc as its main target.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

AA

'100s of thousands took to the streets with placards'

That is certainly significant. England has a history of keeping its peasants down, not that its poor are peasants, these days. But, they are certainly treated that way. As well, england used child slave labor to its fullest, until the industrial revolution came in. Classism is alive and well, there.

S

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Yes Clarity, this is why I can't stand the endless round of soap operas and reality TV. 'Bread and circuses' for sure.

• zeb
    zeb

"Religion is the opiate of the masses" was that Carl Marx? He hadnt seen the job that television soapies would do.

I agree with you Clarity. Thinking takes effort and most people are mentally lazy.

• clarity
    clarity

tal.....great to see you....George has become my hero in a way,

opens my eyes wider & makes me laugh louder!

I agree about the 'murder theory' BUT ... isn't it strange that

when George went to the hospital ...that last time, isn't it

strange that he didn't wait for "the love of his life" to come

home. Men need their wives at a time like this, they frickin

hate hospitals.

George just left a note, on his typewriter!!!!??????? .

>

Amelia hi, I am absolutely gob smacked, 57 protests

100's of thousands of protesters ...and nobody cares!

Hit the button on George again ... "nobody seems to notice ...

nobody seems to care!"

"They don't give a fu@& about you!!"

>

Satanus ... love your question "could the bible students/jw's

be a social experiment?" Omg, you just hit it on the head!

I say ....Y E S!

>

Xanthipe... hello .....omg can they make us any more

mindless, not only are people not thinking, but carefully

produced crap is inserted ever so gently into the cranial

cavities of the masses!

>

Zeb ... religion is a drug for sure but there is MORE.

Zoned out and ....... new chip inserted!

WHY... we have to ask why.

clarity - btw u can tell I loved to color my wt!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I always thought it was interesting that Rutherford tried to kiss up to Hitler. While Hitler was trying to establish his New World Order of 1000 years Rutherford was on the other side of the ocean trying to establish his New World Society of 1000 years.

In the book 30 Years a Watchtower Slave Schnell makes a very interesting comment.

Stooges for Brooklyn

We in Magdeburg [Germany] were actually stooges for Brooklyn. We were the trial organization forming by our moves the pattern for the future assault on the congregations in the U.S.A, Every detail of how most effectively to subvert the congregations was tested and tried by us and was reported to Brooklyn and there files away for future use in the U.S.A.

The larger congregations proved to be the most troublesome, since in these the Elders were generally well-trained and strong Christians. But, the tide was turned against them! As more and more books were being placed carrying the new Watchtower gospel, and as many new adherents were coming in, we began to experiment with subjection by division. We did this by arbitrarily breaking up the whole congregation into from six to twelve units, all semi-autonomous to make them more palatable to the rank and file. We headed each unit with a specially appointed Service Director from the Society. At the same time a semblance of the unity of the old congregation was retained by arranging for a monthly two-day assembly of the whole congregation in some special place. This was the method used to make the congregations more readily manageable. It worked so well that the Society in Brooklyn, when they thought the time was ripe for it (around 1934-35), began using this same method in the larger cities in the U.S.A. p 61-62

A couple of pages further Schnell comments about some of the problems the German congregations and Bethel were experiencing and the how they overcame them he states:

The leaders at Brooklyn coldly marked that result down for future reference. After all, our experience in Germany was to become the blueprint for the Theocracy later to be established in America.... It bothered these Watchtower leaders very little to set up foreign taskmasters over their brethren, in almost the same manner as the Egyptians had done to the Israelites, whose later history they after all were using as a blueprint for the establishment of the New Nation. Much less did it bother them that such behavior was contrary to established Christian principles. What matter to them was the fact they learned that the brethren will not take to slavery under outsiders. They files that valuable information away very carefully; and when the Theocracy of 1938 was established, and thereafter, when they began to use Theocratic Extractors and taskmasters to drive on the Kingdom Publishers (or better, Kingdom slaves), to a better quota performance, to larger placements of books or more regular attendance at the meetings, they used brethren! "Servants to the brethren" they call them now. It seems that most of Jehovah's Witnesses, having sunk so low in individuality thinking and having descended to the nadir of a Zombi-like existence, will put up with slavery if it is forced upon them top down theocratically by their own taskmasters. p 68 [bold mine]

Meanwhile Hitler was doing the exact same thing to the German people.

Hmmmmmm

• Satanus
    Satanus

'It bothered these Watchtower leaders very little to set up foreign taskmasters over their brethren, in almost the same manner as the Egyptians had done to the Israelites, whose later history they after all were using as a blueprint for the establishment of the New Nation.'

Using the ot jewish system as a template to run their org. This sounds like an interesting area to check out further. Their 'theocratic warfare strategy' is right out of the ot. The allowing for screwups at high levels and camparing it to davids or the other patriarchs' screwups is ot jewish system, for examples.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit