VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA | The Age newspaper | March 15, 2013 | Jehovah's Witnesses a 'cruel cult'

by jwleaks 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    Slamming the door on Jehovah
    The Age - 3 hours ago Even minor infringements within the Jehovah's Witnesses such as smoking can result in "disfellowshipping", and disfellowshipped people can also be shunned.

This is NOW the 3rd news article

• smiddy
    smiddy

Their are a few ways we can spread this message to a wider audience ,one is by contacting the journalist Chris Johnston by e-mail or twitter stating your veiws or sending a letter to the editor of the newspaper that published the article ,and you can request your name not be for publication which they will comply with.You can also spread it on facebook and other social media sites .

For those who reason its only going to reinforce the JW`s their being persecuted ,so what ,this is getting out to the much wider public who will have second thoughts about being involved in a cult that treats family members so shabbily. In other words it can save many more from joining this cult.

smiddy

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...Mr Aron, who has written two books on cults and has investigated them for thirty years, said the Jehovah's Witnesses were an outwardly benign group but they withheld information from potential recruits..."

That quoted part really attracted my attention. Why studying the bible, I never knew the extend of shunning,blood tranfusion,stalking and alot more.I loved very much my family yet JW religion was drivining further and further away from them.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit