The heartless Witness and his treatment of his two brothers at their aunt's wake!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

My cousin by marriage had a wake for his mom last night. He's a Jehovah's Witness and so are his cousins ( 3 brothers ) . Two of the brothers are disfellowshipped and the oldest brother serves as a ministerial servant.

I walk in the funeral home and see one of the disfellowshipped brothers sitting in the last row of seats. He never got up from his seat . The second disfellowshipped brother sat in the break room all night and stood by the back door all night.

I make small talk with the middle brother by the break room. He tells me that he found out that his aunt died by a posting on his facebook page. He tells me that he's had no contact with his two brothers in years.

As we're standing by the break room, his ministerial servant brother walks in with his wife and proceeds to walk right by him. No hand shake , no greeting whatsoever. He walks right past his other brother that is sitting in the last row and sits near the front of the funeral home.

Around closing time, the two disfellowshipped brothers walk up to the front to pay their last respects to the family. The brother (who is a ministerial servant ) sees his two brothers walking to the front and proceeds to get up with his wife and walk out of the funeral home.

What a cruel and heartless organisation! Has it come to the point where shaking hands at a funeral is forbidden?

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

when my parents pass i swear if my sister behaves that way to me i'm going to slap the living crap out of her right in the hall,maybe i might wake her up from her robotic state

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

It was like that when my grandpa on my dad's side died. His son was disfellowshipped, so after the talk, at the after party the elders wouldn't come to it because he was there.

But then my other grandpa died and what bothered me is that he wasn't a believer of JW, so the talk was that they talked about him for about 5 minutes, one of the stories about him being that one day he gave some JW some water when they came over to visit my grandma, who was a JW. Then the rest was about the beliefs of the JW. It was my grandpa's funeral...they could at least have talked about him a little more...but, at least they let it happen at the kingdom hall for my family. Also, they said that after armageddon he'd still have 1 more chance to be a JW after he is resurrected to judgement...I don't even think that is scriptural...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Just Lois...speechless

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Quite sickening.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit