Memorial invitation

by John Locke 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Locke
    John Locke

Last year It was the same, they even managed to catch me at home. They also recieved some crapper from the Governing Body in which they were extanding their f*uckin christian love to those who became inactive. Two elders (one of the author of the above mensioned email) came to my home and were trying to convince me how loving the brothers from the governing body are. Last year I went to the memorial, this year no way. Can't stand this bullshit anymore.

• metaspy
    metaspy

If they put the invite in your mailbox and it is an official federal USPS mailbox - they can be fined. It is illegal to put non-mail in an official mailbox. If you really don't want them doing it then report it.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I bet we don't even get an invitation this year. I think the local elders have written us off as mentally diseased apostates. I'm just very grateful to be free!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    They do not do a good job of exploring why different people stop going to the meetings

First things first: gotta pump up that memorial head count for the annual report. Get more seats filled for the annual census, that's the prority this month. The shepherding calls, JCs and shunning will wait until the memorial reports are in.

Go once a year, and you contribute to their "growth".

• Heaven
    Heaven

They do not do a good job of exploring why different people stop going to the meetings and make any improvements.

You nailed it. It's their way or the highway, Coppertop. They are dictators. There is no debate or exchange. It's one way - top down.

And shiite flows downhill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit