Memorial Time March 26 After Sundown Same Date As Deadline For Appeal Child Molestation Case Agianst Watchtower Corporation (Synchonicity)

by frankiespeakin 47 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Splash
    Splash

Roll on tomorrow!

Splash

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

only 31 hours left.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Only a few more hours left. So where are the Governing Body going to eat cracker and wine tonight? Will they partake worthily and not do so with dirty hands from a lost child molestion case in court.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Sweet irony!

zed

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Frankie, I suspect a last minute appeal is just buying more time. I hope I am wrong and they fail altogether.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I wonder if they've done this in the spirit of Mystical Manipulation: "The manipulation of experiences that appears spontaneous but is, in fact, planned and orchestrated by the group or its leaders in order to demonstrate divine authority, spiritual advancement, or some exceptional talent or insight that sets the leader and/or group apart from humanity, and that allows reinterpretation of historical events, scripture, and other experiences. Coincidences and happenstance oddities are interpreted as omens or prophecies."

They can create the myth later on that they sent the Appeal in just under the wire, on the day of the Memorial. Thus they manufacture Divine Intervention.

• frankiespeakin
  • Londo111
    Londo111

It says, "Appeal dismissed for failure to file opening brief."

Hopefully the JWN legal experts will weigh in and give more indepth analysis.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

So it is dismissed now? Wow!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

No they still have time. but it will be dismissed if they miss the deadline.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit